want. [2]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Went to E3 this week.

BEST.WEEK.EVER.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :pizza: :bear:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Just got word from my lawyer that now I can possibly win $400,000 (the original was $150,000) from the court case regarding my house and there's also a chance my investor will be forced to give it back to me as well.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> :nose: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Of course, this means that my court date is going to be inevitably delayed and might not even happen till next year. This means I'm still pretty much going to be living in the house free of charge for a pretty long time. :mrgreen: :taco:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:33 pm

So for about the past six months I've had severe hip pain and, (despite the conversations on skype, lol), I'm actually not that old. This is one of the reasons why I haven't been very active online, since I can't sit for more than a few hours. I've been to my GP who said I might have a pinched sciatic nerve, but could really only write me a script for physical therapy, which was mainly for a twisted rib I was suffering from at the time. With as much as physical therapy is said to cost even with insurance, I put it off for a little bit thinking it might get better, (since I've had other spinal issues from previous injuries). My upper spine was good, but my hip was not. So, a day ago I went to physical therapy and...they basically didn't do much except say, "Your prescription is for your upper back, so you have to go back and get one for you hip. Also, come back later and we'll start treatment on your thoracic region!" (I have had issues there as well, and they've subsequently gotten better on their own. Still, this rubbed me the wrong way, particularly when they "couldn't say" how much just that one visit was going to cost).

Today I went back to the chiropractor I had been seeing for neck problems that had occurred when I was a kid. I didn't think of going back because of the bug put in my ear that my problem was neurological/muscular. Nobody told me that sacroiliac joint was rotated. :x My chiropractor had seen this before about 2 years ago, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had gotten, (probably due to carrying 50 lbs of books that last semester of school). So, ten minutes later, he adjusts it, my neck, and my middle spine and everything is pretty much golden. I'll be going back Thursday to make sure it stays and place, but so far I'm feeling awesome.

Also, on top of this today, my mom just surprised me with mint oreos. <3

I am quite happy at the moment and I hope it stays this way for a bit. |:>

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 pm

AngelDragoon wrote: Today I went back to the chiropractor I had been seeing for neck problems that had occurred when I was a kid. I didn't think of going back because of the bug put in my ear that my problem was neurological/muscular. Nobody told me that sacroiliac joint was rotated. :x My chiropractor had seen this before about 2 years ago, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had gotten, (probably due to carrying 50 lbs of books that last semester of school). So, ten minutes later, he adjusts it, my neck, and my middle spine and everything is pretty much golden. I'll be going back Thursday to make sure it stays and place, but so far I'm feeling awesome.
I really, reaaaallyyyy need one of those!

ultimateX021
Org Profile

Post by ultimateX021 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:41 am

Birthday Party coming up for me. :mrgreen:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. One who doesn't ask a question is a fool FOREVER....... ~Chinese Proverb~

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am

DING DONG, THE SHITTY SENATE BILL 5 IN TEXAS IS DEAD!!!! It needed to be passed before midnight, and the vote was called at 12:03am.

SUCK IT, GOP.

It's dead, Jim. WE DID IT, TEXAS!

The eyes of Texas are upon you, all the live long day
The eyes of Texas are upon you, you cannot get away
You May think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn
The eyes of Texas are upon you, TIL GABRIEL BLOWS HIS HORN!!!!!

----

Defense of Marriage Act, TOO!!!!

----

Oh, and, Prop 8 was dismissed for lack of standing and is unenforceable. That's dead too, although it doesn't make all the states pass marriage equality. Still.

GOOD DAY.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Now if we can just do something about the Illumina- er, the NSA spying on everyone...

Free ice cream at work today. And it's Ben & Jerry's, in a waffle cone, served by some nice people that wished me a happy summer. And I have a nice hot cup of hoji-cha. :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

The Happy Thread

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

In the past few weeks, I came to the decision to return to college and pursue a second degree in teaching. Starting next August (assuming everything goes according to plan), I should be on the path towards something I wanted to do since I was a small child. Wish me luck, I am an anxious bottle of nerves right now, and hope the next few days turn out to be fruitful in this endeavor. Just a few more steps! :)

My weight loss is now at 58 lbs. Still going!

Also, Doma died today, and to keep a solemn promise I kept to myself this morning if the bill did get declared unconstitutional...
Spoiler :
Well, I'd it wasn't already incredibly obvious, I'm gay. There, I said it to someone. >\\\\\<

My biggest secret of the last decade, pretty much... Well, there it is. Maybe one day I'll have the ability to say that to my family, but... That day is not today. I tried but.... My words just wouldn't come out.

Someday though. And maybe... Well, maybe one day I won't be so scared of opening my heart up, and maybe I'll get to meet someone special.
Tl;dr: Good day. Very.... Very good day.

Return to “General Discussion”