Please share me your thoughts and suggestions on this amv !
Thank you !
This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
- All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
- Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
- Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
- When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
- For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm
I enjoyed it however I thought that the cutting kind of broke the flow at times. It was great when the music picked up but when it slowed the cuts made it feel choppy. I really liked the scenes you used they set a great mood and conplimented the music. The other thing that bothered me was the lack of any real story. It just kind of felt like a retelling of the movie that wasn't complete. It wasn't that big of a deal this time but it could have been improved. Those are my only complaints I wish you success as an AMV editor.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests