Hataraku Maou-sama!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Hataraku Maou-sama!

Post by Otohiko » Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 am

Ashiya x Maou bromance is always awesome! Loved the explanation of the rivalry between Maou and Emi there too, even she seemed to acknowledge that was a pretty accurate metaphor.

Maou kind of goes between being really smooth and confident and totally clueless a lot of the time, so I guess that's not a terribly new thing.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:55 am

Well, this episode was just perfect. :ying: It showed every reason why I'm in love with this anime. From the crazy well animated action scenes to Emi blushing (totally thought she was gonna go tsundere there, was surprised), and the fact that literally every main character is EXTREMELY lovable and different from each other. I really, really hope they make a second season. :up: :asd:

UpcomingDread
Org Profile

Post by UpcomingDread » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Whaaaa, I need me a second season!! T_T

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm

awesome anime <3 loved it :ying:

antome
Org Profile

Post by antome » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 am

White fox is really carving out some ground in the Industry. All of their shows, this included have been really well executed. I kind of want to see them play with an original work, but we will have to wait and see.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”