My "Ultimate" AMV Preview!

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

My "Ultimate" AMV Preview!

Postby Sephirothskr » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm just about halfway done with this video.. Here's a small little preview I made. (It's like less than a minute long, it stays at black screen at end o_O)

Please tell me if you like what you see, or what could be improved.

[vidlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGfEkzUuXk&feature=youtu.be[/vidlink]
Sephirothskr

Re: My "Ultimate" AMV Preview!

Postby Castor Troy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh man. I'm so blown away by everything that I believe you are truly going to be the next messiah of AMVs and will win so many contests and trophies. Everything was just so perfect!

Especially all that black at the middle to the end. How did you do that? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :up:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Seijin_Dinger » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:21 am

Timing and syncing black video seamlessly is the sign of a good editor, I thought you knew that
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2014
Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69

Postby Sephirothskr » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:15 pm

The black was a render error... Lol. There was nothing there anyways. Just black. ANyways not sure if yall are sarcastic or truthful. Anyways, thanks for watching it.
Sephirothskr

Return to Opinion Exchange