The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Chiiisus
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Chiiisus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 am

I really hate when people talk down to me, or judge me because I don't like something and feel like I can't do it. People also need to realise that they in fact are not the only people in the world and even if everything is good for them, doesn't mean it is for other people. What's even better is that they don't apologise because they live in their own little bubble of rudeness. I have my own problems in life, I don't need people judging me even more and make me feel horrible about every little decision I make.

But you know, thanks, you just made me more determined because unfortunately I am no longer the 16 year old girl that would sit quietly or run away when things got crap in my life or if I was being treated badly. I also know that if my friend saw me now, he'd punch me.

So thank you for the motivation. >_>
Rawr desu <3

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm

[quote="Chiiisus"]

But you know, thanks, you just made me more determined because unfortunately I am no longer the 16 year old girl that would sit quietly or run away when things got crap in my life or if I was being treated badly. [quote]

Not everything was bad. You were a cute girl too o:
Now you're a woman :c
Time passes so fast and I'm feeling older :cry:

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

http://deadspin.com/hundreds-of-heat-fa ... -514254371

These people don't care about the game or supporting their team. They just want to be "winners" but lose all interest and head for the exits whenever the very possibility of them losing so much as even enters the picture. This happened in game 1 of the Chicago series and even as someone who hates the Heat, I found it soul-crushing to watch.

Of course, the league is betting everything on a long-term dynasty Miami (three? four? five championships?) and will do what they can to make it happen, so these "fans" are probably gonna get lots more parades and chances to brag to their kids about how they were "there" when it all happened.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Chiiisus wrote:But you know, thanks, you just made me more determined because unfortunately I am no longer the 16 year old girl that would sit quietly or run away when things got crap in my life or if I was being treated badly. I also know that if my friend saw me now, he'd punch me.
Unfortunately? I would totally say fortunately. Sounds like you found your voice, and that's awesome. :up: :awesome:

...guys who would punch you in the face for having a voice probably aren't your friends. :| :down:
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:35 am

Kionon wrote: ...guys who would punch you in the face for having a voice probably aren't your friends. :| :down:
I meant, that if my friend (Magnus) saw me now, thinking so badly or so little of myself, he'd punch me. xD Not in an evil way, just to tell me to stop being so negative. xD

Also, Farm we started talking when I was 17-18, trust me 16 year old me was not cute at all. D:
Rawr desu <3

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 am

Magnus, as in Zetzu? I have a very hard time imagining he would punch anyone. O_o
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 am

Kionon wrote:Magnus, as in Zetzu? I have a very hard time imagining he would punch anyone. O_o
I don't mean it in a violent way. Magnus hates when friends get sad about stuff or think little about themselves. He totally would. xD
Rawr desu <3

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 am

Chiiisus wrote:
Kionon wrote:Magnus, as in Zetzu? I have a very hard time imagining he would punch anyone. O_o
I don't mean it in a violent way. Magnus hates when friends get sad about stuff or think little about themselves. He totally would. xD
Mentally punching, I assume!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

Chiiisus wrote:

Nope. In a totally violent way.

He was all about abusing women and gummi bears.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Because of the situation last week where I was almost tossed out of my house because of a delay in my injunction filing, my sister, roommate, and I have decided to move out so we won't have to deal with filing injunctions every 2 weeks and will continue my battle against my evil landlord from a safer base of operations.

I've been living in the house for free for the past 6 months, but the catch was every 2 weeks I would have to file injunctions to stay in the house or the court gets the order to toss me out.

I've already rented a storage unit to keep all of our big things like furniture safe while we downgrade. I'm looking at some smaller rental properties and apartments all this week.

This is definitely NOT a victory for my landlord because he's going to get pretty fucking rude awakening once he realizes I'm taking him to court and his ass will be grass. :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “General Discussion”