Sorry for the delay, I was getting final confirmation on the sources. So then. Without further adue...
AMV CHEF 2013
That's right badasses, the fourth AX AMV Chef is happening, and it will be a battle to end all battles!
(To be announced)
"END IT ALL"
Magical Lyrical Nanoha
(And the SECRET source!)
1) Competitors must use at least three of the five video sources listed.
2) At least one frame from the secret source must be used. Competitors should note that they will be judged on how effectively they integrate the secret source with their video.
3) Competitors will be given two (2) hours to edit their video. In the unlikely event of a technical malfunction, the downed editor's clock halts until they are able to resume editing.
4) Competitors may edit until the last second, at which time nothing may be added, moved, or removed. The final projects shall then be output to a file for playback.
5) Editors must provide their own audio track. It is recommended that editors bring multiple songs of different genres (you never know what that secret source might be). Anything goes, but nothing obscene or excessively vulgar.
A judging panel of select veteran AMV creators and past contestants shall score the videos using the following 50-point criteria:
Use of secret ingredient: 15 points
Use of theme: 15 points
Technical merit: 10 points
Artistic merit: 10 points
Editors will be provided the usage of a preconfigured workstation to edit on. Each editor's workstation is identical, and is fully equipped with the full Adobe CS5 Production Suite on high end hardware.
To keep the audience entertained while the entrants sweat, we'll be showing AMVs. Big surprise there. But wait, there's a twist! As part of the AMV viewing there will be games and audience participation with chances to win nifty kewl prizes an' stuff!
Any questions? Ask away! This post will be updated with further information as it comes.