POKEMON

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: POKEMON

Postby mirkosp » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Doing the contests was a pain because my battery has run dry, so in order to get the berries for the pokéblocks I had to use pickup in leaf green and trade berries over to sapphire. I don't even know how I managed to get this to work, seeing how I couldn't even max out the stats. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:51 pm

mirkosp wrote:Doing the contests was a pain because my battery has run dry, so in order to get the berries for the pokéblocks I had to use pickup in leaf green and trade berries over to sapphire. I don't even know how I managed to get this to work, seeing how I couldn't even max out the stats. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, gathering the musical props is way easier than winning the contests. Pokéblocks are a pain.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 am

So, looks like Fairy Type is a thing o:

Wasn't expecting Gardevoir to be one though.

Also

Long have Mamo! and I had dreams of high-fiving Chespin.

IT IS NOW A REALITY!
ImageImage
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby mirkosp » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 am

Seems like the leaked news were reliable after all!
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 am

Dang, assuming Azumarill becomes a Fairy-type too, I have a feeling it'll get a nice boost in usage come October. Can't decide if it'd be better if Blissey gets Fairy-typed or not though.
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby FarmXD » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:52 pm

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!

Postby Hagaren Viper » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Nice to see those leaks were legit, and we got some pretty cool new Poke's to boot - good on them for making another butterfly-ish thing and making it look distinc and appealing! The only thing that confuses me a bit is why Marill is a Fairy type... I know it was en the fairy-egg group, but that never made sense to me either.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby JaddziaDax » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 am

OMG YES YES YES XD
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby mirkosp » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:36 am

A few more Pokémon were confirmed, along with horde encounters and sky battles. The trade and battle system got a major overhaul as well, and finally we'll be able to pick the language to play in when starting a new game (but can't be changed). Of these info, sky battles were already leaked.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:36 am

Like, everything that has been released so far has me so freakin' excited.

The fact that they're running into low level pokemon from other gens is also making me quite happy because it looks like we'll be able to find some early in the game as opposed to the B/W approach where it was ONLY the new gen in the wild for quite a while. I know that they fixed that with B/W 2 but still, I was worried.

Sky battles look fun, hordes are going to kick ass for grinding, we finally get some character customization, fairy type is an interesting addition, and overall....just kick ass :up:
ImageImage
Radical_Yue

Postby meleechampion » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am

Radical_Yue wrote:The fact that they're running into low level pokemon from other gens is also making me quite happy because it looks like we'll be able to find some early in the game as opposed to the B/W approach where it was ONLY the new gen in the wild for quite a while. I know that they fixed that with B/W 2 but still, I was worried.

It's funny you mention that, "only new pokemon" (until after the elite four), something I was very excited about for Black/White. Very happy with that design choice.

This game however, with the new direction they're taking it (3D and all) I want the exact opposite. I want to see all my old favorites again as soon as possible, so I'm glad in BOTH cases now! :D
meleechampion

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm

I think the reason I wasn't a big fan of the B/W setup is because I tend to go on a bit of a break after I beat the E4 so I was like "More Pokemon! Eh...maybe later."

So B/W2 was awesome for me since it was automatically a massive mix.

So basically...I'm lazy :D :D :D
ImageImage
Radical_Yue

Postby Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 pm

1. Sana, possible rival/friend
2. Pansy, who will appear in the animé on 18th with her Gogoat (Some sort of reporter)
3. Viola, the Bug-type Gym Leader of Hakudan City and loves Photography
4. Vivillon's Bug-type Evolutionary Line
5. Fire/Normal Lion Cub that can learn "War Cry", an Attack-reducing move
6. Furabebe, Fairy type, knows Fairy Wind, and is always found grasping a flower
7. Asame, the starting Town. The Main Character has just moved in and is befriended by Sana, Tiuerno and Toroba. It also seems that there is a Rhyhorn is front of the house.
ImageImage
Radical_Yue

Postby Ileia » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Those Pikachus all look pretty good.
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion