scenes with ice, glaciers, winter mountains etc

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

scenes with ice, glaciers, winter mountains etc

Post by Shiver » Tue May 07, 2013 8:52 am

Do you guys know some good scenes with ice, glaciers, winter landscapes or something like that??

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: scenes with ice, glaciers, winter mountains etc

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue May 07, 2013 10:28 am

I'm gonna assume that you don't want winter scenes set in the city but more of out in the wilderness so I'll skip some of the ones I'm thinking of.

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki has just about everything you're looking for. There's a section of the film set during the winter in the countryside, it's pretty beautiful.
The first ep (probably the first two minutes) of Fate/Zero shows an isolated mansion in the winter.
First ep (also in the first two minutes) of Welcome to the NHK has a winter scene too.

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Post by Shiver » Thu May 09, 2013 11:29 am

pacotacoshell wrote:I'm gonna assume that you don't want winter scenes set in the city but more of out in the wilderness so I'll skip some of the ones I'm thinking of.

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki has just about everything you're looking for. There's a section of the film set during the winter in the countryside, it's pretty beautiful.
The first ep (probably the first two minutes) of Fate/Zero shows an isolated mansion in the winter.
First ep (also in the first two minutes) of Welcome to the NHK has a winter scene too.
Ok those can be good but I need more precisely clips with ice or something that reminds ice, like broken glasses or i don't know. Can be also fine some abstract things, I guess they're not easy t find so don't worry if you can't, thank you :)

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Post by Eryl1981 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Wolf's Rain has a lot of winter scenes such as snow.

Return to “General AMV”