Car Race/Crash Scenes

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Car Race/Crash Scenes

Post by catgod » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:33 pm

idk where to put this thread but

If you guys know of any anime with cool car racing and more preferably CRASH scenes it would be much obliged if you told me!
Thanks~~
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Car Race/Crash Scenes

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Goes here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

Off the top of my head... Revolutionary Girl Utena movie, Initial D, Cowboy Bebop, and Lupin III all have car chases and crashes. I can't remember if Yakitate! Japan shows the car race near the end of the Monaco Cup arc or not, but it's worth checking out.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Seijin_Dinger
Moron #69
Org Profile

Post by Seijin_Dinger » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:57 am

Red Line
Sakura-Con AMV Contest 2005-2012, Vice Chairman 2013-2018, Chairman 2019-2024, Retired

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am

There's a scene in episode 14 of Mawaru Penguindrum of pretty intense driving, but it's not racing.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:13 pm

I saw a really funny clip that seemed to be a parody of Initial-D, a scene where some guy is racing along a seaside highway against a car with two women in it. They trick into trying to pass them as the sun is just coming up on the horizon; the blinding light nearly causes him to crash and the scene ends with him chuckling to himself about some important life lesson that he learned from the incident. I don't know if I did a good job of explaining it or not, but trust me it was funny and over the top in a silly way.

I don't know what anime this was from or if it's even a racing-themed show or not. Anyone?

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:15 pm

seasons wrote:I saw a really funny clip that seemed to be a parody of Initial-D, a scene where some guy is racing along a seaside highway against a car with two women in it. They trick into trying to pass them as the sun is just coming up on the horizon; the blinding light nearly causes him to crash and the scene ends with him chuckling to himself about some important life lesson that he learned from the incident. I don't know if I did a good job of explaining it or not, but trust me it was funny and over the top in a silly way.

I don't know what anime this was from or if it's even a racing-themed show or not. Anyone?
That sounds like a scene from Lucky Star, I think.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:13 pm

thanks my peeps~~ <3
I'll look into those!
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:39 am

taking the time to actually look for it myself, it was this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-_zEQfqYY

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:29 am

Kitsuner wrote:
seasons wrote:I saw a really funny clip that seemed to be a parody of Initial-D, a scene where some guy is racing along a seaside highway against a car with two women in it. They trick into trying to pass them as the sun is just coming up on the horizon; the blinding light nearly causes him to crash and the scene ends with him chuckling to himself about some important life lesson that he learned from the incident. I don't know if I did a good job of explaining it or not, but trust me it was funny and over the top in a silly way.

That sounds like a scene from Lucky Star, I think.
It also might've been School Rumble, but I don't remember the car crashing part, just the back seat driver.
Under Construction

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 am

There is definitely an Inital D scene parody in School Rumble, yes.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General AMV”