Chihayafuru

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby Eake4 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:47 am

I yelled many times during the episode. All turned well!~
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ZephyrStar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm

ALL THE FEELS ;____;

That point where Shinobu's name comes up...and Chihaya unwraps her hand. "I guess it can't be helped, I'll have to use that."
Image
User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: The Laboratory
Status: Master of Science

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby chambeyc » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:17 am

ZephyrStar wrote:...and Chihaya unwraps her hand. "I guess it can't be helped, I'll have to use that."

This felt like she unlocked her secret weapon ^^" ...
Image
User avatar
chambeyc
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2004
Location: Antibes

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby Kain-x-spirits » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:17 am

So shonen-ish.
User avatar
Kain-x-spirits
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Location: Lyon, France
Status: Hahahaha~

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby AimoAio » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm

So many feels at the end. ;__;
Spoiler :
Dat flashback. ;__; And Shinobu actually replied with "when?" to Chihaya who asked to play her again. This show is so awesome. ;___;
Image
User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Location: Somewhere

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ibabrak » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 am

AimoAio wrote:
Spoiler :
Shinobu actually replied with "when?" to Chihaya who asked to play her again. This show is so awesome. ;___;

That scene was sooo good.
So many feels as always. :oops:
Shinobu cursing in the corner again :awesome:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby Eake4 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:52 am

No one talking about taichi?

Spoiler :
Seriously he got like a sudden powerup, that was amazing.
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ibabrak » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:08 am

Eake4 wrote:No one talking about taichi?

Spoiler :
Seriously he got like a sudden powerup, that was amazing.

I wanted to but I forgot to mention him in my post and I didn't wanna double post.
Shit was pretty awesome. If he wins it will be sick :awesome:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 am

Spoiler :
Image

Best character. :asd:
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby Eake4 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:28 am

ibabrak wrote:
Eake4 wrote:No one talking about taichi?

Spoiler :
Seriously he got like a sudden powerup, that was amazing.

I wanted to but I forgot to mention him in my post and I didn't wanna double post.
Shit was pretty awesome. If he wins it will be sick :awesome:

Actually judging from his field he only had 1 left.
Spoiler :
and he hit it so he pretty much won unless he had other hidden cards.
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ibabrak » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 am

Eake4 wrote:
ibabrak wrote:
Eake4 wrote:No one talking about taichi?

Spoiler :
Seriously he got like a sudden powerup, that was amazing.

I wanted to but I forgot to mention him in my post and I didn't wanna double post.
Shit was pretty awesome. If he wins it will be sick :awesome:

Actually judging from his field he only had 1 left.
Spoiler :
and he hit it so he pretty much won unless he had other hidden cards.

oh god, I had to rewatch it to make sure. I thought that Taichi was like 17 cards down but he was ahead.
Yea, A-kyuu is his :awesome:
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ZephyrStar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 am

SUCH FEELS.

"Such a lame t-shirt" *rewind* *slowmo*

ahaha, oh god I lol'd.
Image
User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: The Laboratory
Status: Master of Science

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby pacotacoshell » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh the OTP, WHAT A GREAT SCENE. :mrgreen: :bzz: :bzz2:

Spoiler :
So happy she chose to watch his game :cry: feeeeels! The way Taichi plays gives me a headache, this guy is way too calculated. Though I really loved that game! I hope this isn't the last we see of Yama-chan, her playstyle is awesome.

Now it's Shinobu vs Arata next ep, super pumped! I liked the parts where we get to know how Arata's grandfather played when he was alive. Hopefully we get some more of that next episode.
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ZephyrStar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

I am a relatively quiet and reserved person.

But
Spoiler :
When Taichi made class A....

TAICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I was out on my back porch, watching this on my laptop, I was like YES ALL THE WIN and my neighbor was like "dude what"
Chihaya crying over his win ;A;
SO GOOD
Image
User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: The Laboratory
Status: Master of Science

Re: Chihayafuru

Postby ibabrak » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:56 am

Spoiler :
The way Taichi lost his cool after seeing Chihaya was way too hilarious. I did wanna see the calm Taichi play, though. :awesome:
Rion's blond tsundere senpai was looking funny again. :mrgreen:

But yeah, the fact that Taichi was the only one worried about the A class finals and Chihaya just sat there crying over Taichi's win was just too good. <3
ImageImage
User avatar
ibabrak
 
Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Status: Let's get cereal.

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kireblue and 2 guests