Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by ibabrak » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:40 am

Holy shit, that stomach scene :awesome: I really like the reaction of others. I mean it seems pretty natural. :up:
OropherZero wrote:please for the love of all good things, for those who have not caught up to the manga, make sure your finger doesn't slip on my spoiler tag, coz it's a really big spoiler.
Well, I stopped after the first sentence :(
ImageImage

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 am

Spoiler :
Annie's nose is best nose
Last edited by 8bit_samurai on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under Construction

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 am

There are two more important mysteries from the manga
Spoiler :
Relating to Ymir. Firstly that little side story about one of the scouting legion girls getting stuck outside the wall carrying a journal, remember that titan she was talking to? I think i remember it kept saying "ymir-sama" and bowing down to her in respect thinking she was ymir... then there's the whole thing with Ymir being able to read the label of a bottle which Reiner couldn't so maybe she's from a past civilisation

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 am

Avoiding all the manga spoilersssssssssss. D: I've held on for 9 weeks, not gonna cave now.

Anyway-
Spoiler :
Eren sure picked the wrong time to say "I'll kill you all", that creepy grin didn't help him much either. Poor guy.
Oh but Levi was pretty badass this episode. :up: Showing us the power of the Recon Corps! And he was so nice to that dying soldier, worrying that he might not have heard all his words. :cry: Plus that girl with him looks like she's gonna be pretty awesome too!
Spoiler :

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

I....must.....resist...to see....spoileeerrs...

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Under Construction

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Have you ever hated someone/something sooooo bad that you wanted to completely obliterate them and violently pound the living shit out of it? Eren does.

Have you ever wanted the most amazing supernatural power granting unlimited strength and power to do so? Eren does.

Did you get it? No? Eren did.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I saw the new jack the giant slayer movie this weekand with friends, was ok, not awesome but not bad either. There were a couple of scenes in it though that really reminded me of this series, like one part where this army of giants bursts out of a forest chasing after a bunch of soldiers on horseback.

just reminded me of how awesome this series could be if a proper, big budget, live action adaption were ever done of it.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Eren is a monster. What a great protagonist!

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Wow. That was freaking awesome. So intense.
Spoiler :
I love the "I'm going to kill you all" face that Eren had, and the desperate nature of that standoff, it really has me wondering what will happen to our main characters now. For sure Eren is going to go look in that basement. Can't wait to see what he will find. Looks like the Titans are the result of some kind of experiment gone horribly wrong, but Eren & Mikasa might be the ultimate intended results?

Good to know why the massive and armored titans were able to appear and then disappear suddenly. Wondering if massive titan might be.... Eren's dad? D:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”