Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Postby AimoAio » Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 am

ibabrak wrote:Just one thing... the titan that ate Eren was not the one on the rampage.

Yeah I've been thinking about this, the one who ate him was some old-man looking one wasn't it? It makes me wonder:
Spoiler :
Whether the titans change appearance according to who they ate. But how would this apply if they ate more than one person? And does this mean constantly changing their appearances? Which doesn't seem quite right either. Also what happens to the previous person in the titan? Are they replaced by the new person? Or does the new person form a new titan? I'm so confused now haha. XD I hope the next episode clears up some of this when Eren awakens so they can interrogate him. XD

Oh but I can't wait to see Levi appear in the next episode! I've heard great reports about him from some manga reader friends of mines so I'm really excited to see him in action! :mrgreen:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby FarmXD » Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Potato selling increased a 40% around the world after the appearence of Sasha
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!

Postby 8bit_samurai » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Spoiler :
In regards to the dumb titans, I'm guessing it's a virus. When a titan eats a human and the human survives being eaten, they sit in the stomach which is how they contract the virus. When a titan eats too much they vomit the human(s) (who is most likely unconscious if they're still alive) and after a certain amount of time they become a titan pilot similar to Eren, which is why they die when being sliced at the nape of the neck. Their loss of limb and/or body parts probably attributes to their weird anatomy and why they're dumb is probably due to believing that they're already dead and in some kinda nightmare trance from being eaten alive. And the more they eat and/or the longer they live, the bigger they get until their body can no longer support their size.something like that anyways
Last edited by 8bit_samurai on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Shingeki no Kyojin

Postby TEKnician » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:28 pm

WARNING: SPOILERS.

This show is amazing.

End of spoilers.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.
TEKnician

Postby ZephyrStar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 pm

NOOOO Don'T TEMPT ME WITH MANGAAAAA

My will is getting weak...

Just watched ep 8....at least we now know why you attack the neck of the titans. FUUUUUUUUUU
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby Kisagi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:22 pm

episode 9 was pretty funny

*end of story*
Kisagi

Postby ZephyrStar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:01 pm

FUUUUUUU
ZephyrStar
Master of Science

Postby FarmXD » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:40 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:Just watched ep 8....at least we now know why you attack the neck of the titans. FUUUUUUUUUU

Oh right, I realized that just right now! XD
FarmXD

Postby OropherZero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Some very valid points 8bit_samura as extra evidence to your analysis I'd like to point out
Spoiler :
that when Reiner confessed to being the armoured titan, he showed his regret at chosing that path but from what I remember said he was just a kid who didn't know anything - so probably just did but his father told him too. He said that he might as well go through it all the way because he can't redeem hmself from his action of breaking wall maria. Also I think there was a flashback showing that Ymir killed his family in titan form so maybe she knew that they were part of the cult aiming to destroy humanity and tried to stop it based on her knowledge?
OropherZero

Postby OropherZero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 pm

please for the love of all good things, for those who have not caught up to the manga, make sure your finger doesn't slip on my spoiler tag, coz it's a really big spoiler.
OropherZero

Postby ibabrak » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:40 am

Holy shit, that stomach scene :awesome: I really like the reaction of others. I mean it seems pretty natural. :up:
OropherZero wrote:please for the love of all good things, for those who have not caught up to the manga, make sure your finger doesn't slip on my spoiler tag, coz it's a really big spoiler.

Well, I stopped after the first sentence :(
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby 8bit_samurai » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 am

Spoiler :
Annie's nose is best nose
Last edited by 8bit_samurai on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under Construction
8bit_samurai
Hmm...

Postby OropherZero » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 am

There are two more important mysteries from the manga
Spoiler :
Relating to Ymir. Firstly that little side story about one of the scouting legion girls getting stuck outside the wall carrying a journal, remember that titan she was talking to? I think i remember it kept saying "ymir-sama" and bowing down to her in respect thinking she was ymir... then there's the whole thing with Ymir being able to read the label of a bottle which Reiner couldn't so maybe she's from a past civilisation
OropherZero

Postby AimoAio » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 am

Avoiding all the manga spoilersssssssssss. D: I've held on for 9 weeks, not gonna cave now.

Anyway-
Spoiler :
Eren sure picked the wrong time to say "I'll kill you all", that creepy grin didn't help him much either. Poor guy.

Oh but Levi was pretty badass this episode. :up: Showing us the power of the Recon Corps! And he was so nice to that dying soldier, worrying that he might not have heard all his words. :cry: Plus that girl with him looks like she's gonna be pretty awesome too!
Spoiler :
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby FarmXD » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

I....must.....resist...to see....spoileeerrs...
FarmXD

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion