Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by AimoAio » Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 am

ibabrak wrote:Just one thing... the titan that ate Eren was not the one on the rampage.
Yeah I've been thinking about this, the one who ate him was some old-man looking one wasn't it? It makes me wonder:
Spoiler :
Whether the titans change appearance according to who they ate. But how would this apply if they ate more than one person? And does this mean constantly changing their appearances? Which doesn't seem quite right either. Also what happens to the previous person in the titan? Are they replaced by the new person? Or does the new person form a new titan? I'm so confused now haha. XD I hope the next episode clears up some of this when Eren awakens so they can interrogate him. XD
Oh but I can't wait to see Levi appear in the next episode! I've heard great reports about him from some manga reader friends of mines so I'm really excited to see him in action! :mrgreen:

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Potato selling increased a 40% around the world after the appearence of Sasha

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Spoiler :
In regards to the dumb titans, I'm guessing it's a virus. When a titan eats a human and the human survives being eaten, they sit in the stomach which is how they contract the virus. When a titan eats too much they vomit the human(s) (who is most likely unconscious if they're still alive) and after a certain amount of time they become a titan pilot similar to Eren, which is why they die when being sliced at the nape of the neck. Their loss of limb and/or body parts probably attributes to their weird anatomy and why they're dumb is probably due to believing that they're already dead and in some kinda nightmare trance from being eaten alive. And the more they eat and/or the longer they live, the bigger they get until their body can no longer support their size.something like that anyways
Last edited by 8bit_samurai on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Under Construction

TEKnician
Org Profile

Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by TEKnician » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:28 pm

WARNING: SPOILERS.

This show is amazing.

End of spoilers.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:51 pm

NOOOO Don'T TEMPT ME WITH MANGAAAAA

My will is getting weak...

Just watched ep 8....at least we now know why you attack the neck of the titans. FUUUUUUUUUU

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:22 pm

episode 9 was pretty funny

*end of story*

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:01 pm

FUUUUUUU

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:40 pm

ZephyrStar wrote: Just watched ep 8....at least we now know why you attack the neck of the titans. FUUUUUUUUUU
Oh right, I realized that just right now! XD

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Some very valid points 8bit_samura as extra evidence to your analysis I'd like to point out
Spoiler :
that when Reiner confessed to being the armoured titan, he showed his regret at chosing that path but from what I remember said he was just a kid who didn't know anything - so probably just did but his father told him too. He said that he might as well go through it all the way because he can't redeem hmself from his action of breaking wall maria. Also I think there was a flashback showing that Ymir killed his family in titan form so maybe she knew that they were part of the cult aiming to destroy humanity and tried to stop it based on her knowledge?

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 pm

please for the love of all good things, for those who have not caught up to the manga, make sure your finger doesn't slip on my spoiler tag, coz it's a really big spoiler.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”