Do you like my idea?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Do you like my idea?

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 am

Sephirothskr wrote:My videos aren't always extremely well thought out, but this one is different.
You probably don't wanna admit that. :uhoh:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 pm

enjoying this thread a lot

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Not only am I gonna finish the video, but I'm going to show everyone here how wrong they were about how good it'll be! You'll all see! :3

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 pm

do eeet |:>

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Sephirothskr wrote:Not only am I gonna finish the video, but I'm going to show everyone here how wrong they were about how good it'll be! You'll all see! :3
You better or else my sig will be a waste! :oops:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I've gotten at least 45 seconds of footage into the video.. but.. I'm missing one anime that I cant effing find.

XStylus
Org Profile

Post by XStylus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Sold out at RightStuf.com, eh?
"Understanding is a three-edged sword: Your side, their side, and the truth." — J. Michael Straczynski

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:57 am

Sephirothskr wrote:I've been doing this shit for 5 years. My videos aren't always extremely well thought out, but this one is different. There's a difference between spending one day on a video and spending 3 months on a video. I want to show the community what I'm made of. Show them that I'm not some "Under class" editor...
The problem is that what you've told us in this thread is that you will basically do action anime that's gonna be random with pretty much no concept at all. You mentioned that you were gonna make it as a battle between good and evil but you never stated how you were gonna execute that. When you are making an amv you should focus on viewers that have never seen the anime you are working with. What do I mean? If you randomly just put in villains from the series and the good guys will fight them it does not really tell the viewer anything. I'm not saying that it can't be a good amv.
You also said that you've been editting for 5 years now but you're description of the amv just doesn't say so. The reason people are flaming you here is because you basically said "Yo guys, I have this amazing idea that involves me editing most of the most overused sources. It will be awesome!! Should I make amv like this?" You already decided to make it since you think it is awesome... why don't you just finish it and be done with it.
:dino: good read though
ImageImage

FreeAMVs
Org Profile

Post by FreeAMVs » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:28 am

Well after all this I really just want to see the video. I wish you all the luck!

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Post by Eryl1981 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:18 pm

I've watched a ton of really good and really bad action-type AMVs. I like some and hate others. I like watching them, so long as they are interesting with good action and fairly in sync music. The quality of the video is what I always base my opinion on-whether it is grainy or smooth and clear.

Return to “General AMV”