Im not going to go comment on all the vids, but here are the persons I think should go to round 2 : ). In order of which vid I liked best.
1. Mystery editor - Exodus
- Loved the pacing, the scene selection. Loved everything except the song cuts. Still, you're my fav from Round 1 so far ; ).
2. Cecco - Out of Control
- Liked it alot. Kara no Kyoukai is a good fit for this song. But the pacing was sometimes way too fast for the song.
3. Kyros- Astral Notes
- Technically very good. The colors and color changes were perfect. But because all of the different sources it appeared really random to me. Sheryl's dancing seemed randomly placed to fill space to.
4. LopezAMV - Majesty
- It was good, but it felt like something was really lacking. It didn't really have impact. At moments in the song where I thought: here comes an epic.... Oh nothing. It just followed the pacing of the rest. And so it seemed quite slow-paced at many moments. Even though you commented that Exodus felt too slow paced, I don't agree with that. But this is just my personal opinion ; ).
1. Chiiisus - The Tyrant
- Pacing, timing and story were very good. BRS is a good fit for this song, and you edited perfectly. You're my fav from group B.
2. ngsilver - Surfeited
- Even though I found your AMV very hard to watch because of the old, cartoony anime, it was still very good. The editing was good.
3. NotReallyHere - HOMRA
- Good anime choice. But keep an eye on your timing and pacing. Sometimes you switched scenes too fast. And the zooms were a bit sudden, I didnt like those very much. But a very good job Jeff, you have really imrpoved ^-^!
4. xPauChan - Sick Of It
- Good timing, but putting a bit of a storyline in this would've made it much better. Now it appeared just as a random bunch of fighting.
But, chaosgod357 - Karma Kill, and alchemymini - Fractures could also be 3th or 4th. I found it hard to choose.