Anybody still have a good copy of this AMV?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Anybody still have a good copy of this AMV?

Post by ngsilver » Thu May 09, 2013 8:41 am

Ryvannis wrote:
ngsilver wrote:To answer the question. Yes. I have 2 copies of it.
You have a serious problem right there. :|
True, I do have an issue with duplicate files. This is in part with my archive being spanned across multiple disks on multiple PCs (some on my main PC, some on my server, some on the playback systems I maintain for Youma) and also needing to keep my personal archive separate from my mirror of the Contest archive. Though I suppose your referring to the fact that I even have 1 copy of the video. And I don't consider that a problem at all as I maintain an archive for playback purposes at cons and what not to allow for requests. That and well.... I figured it was common knowledge by now that I pretty much DL and archive just about every video submitted here on the org that I can.
ImageImageImageImage

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 am

Cool, can you link me the amv? I don't mean the local download one but the one which has hosted on megaupload though. |:>

And the Vault isn't around anymore? :(
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

The vault is not, no, but I have the space, and large sections of what was contained in the vault. Are there specific videos you are looking for, perhaps stuff which is pre-Org?
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Shui wrote:
Cool, can you link me the amv? I don't mean the local download one but the one which has hosted on megaupload though. |:>

And the Vault isn't around anymore? :(
I can't say if it is the fixed version or not. Not sure how to tell tbh.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General AMV”