such a shame

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
darkuu
Org Profile

such a shame

Post by darkuu » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm

I used to keep a personal library of amvs dating back to 98, and due to a virus i had to format the drive it was in and couldnt recover anything, this happened around 3 years ago, so at least now i have 3 years worth of acumulated amvs, im going to upload them soon to prevent this from happening again, but either way what is truly a shame is the fact that i cant find many of the ones from my old library, anywhere.

For example, there were a lot of good evangelion amvs, with petshop boys music, ramstein, prodigy, etc etc.

But the one i am most hurt by loosing is one made with puni poemi and a song from frenzal rhomb, you can't move into my house. The remix was actually faster than the normal song.

If anything i would have you guys learn from my mistake, but in case anyone knows where i can find that amv can you guys point me in the right direction? i would apreciate it, thanks.

Archangel768
Org Profile

Re: such a shame

Post by Archangel768 » Sun May 26, 2013 3:24 am

That must have been one awesome and interesting collection. I imagine it would have hurt to lose a part of history like that.
Fortunately for me I keep my amv collection on a couple of hard drive so if one fails I'm fine. Hope you find what you lost eventually. Sorry I wasn't able to help find the amv you described.
Gundam Seed!!!!

Return to “General AMV”