Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by Castor Troy » Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 am

I hate it when people use "I have a life" as an excuse to why they're not achieving their dreams or being successful.

I got into an argument with my sister recently on why she still hasn't graduated college and is still stuck in her dead end job. About a year ago, she planned to write a blog and start her own webshow (like I did). I asked her about all of those a year later, which is now and she got all defensive and said "I have a life". :roll:

Every time she comes home from work, all she does is either goes on her computer and chats with people or goes out to parties and stuff, meeting stupid loser guys she bitches about.

I'm starting to feel more like her dad than her older brother. :nono:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Reaching for a measuring cup, and stabbing yourself with a Knife that's next to the measuring cup... It was in the center of my hand so it kind of hurts to move my fingers now... at least it was on my right hand... I don't use that for much of anything but the mouse which doesn't require finger movements.

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Fri May 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Going out to my car and pulling the handle only to find out that I have locked it... and I don't have the keys. For some reason, that thirty seconds of having to get my keys is the harshest thirty seconds of my life.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri May 24, 2013 11:38 pm

My car has keyless entry and start so I never take my keys out of my pocket... unless the battery in the key fob is dead: "What? Wait... NO! DAMNIT!"

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 am

I am so bad it it. I used to live on five acres in the woods and never had to lock my car ever. Now, I have gotten used to locking it, but I always forget that I have. I also have anger issues so my keyless entry no longer stays on a keyring. I also forget everything ever.

Also, walking into a room and forgetting why. Stupid brain; something to do with compartmentalization of memory.

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 am

I just don't like driving in general~~
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat May 25, 2013 10:22 am

I used hate driving.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sat May 25, 2013 10:26 am

chit wrote:I just don't like driving in general~~
Word, sister. I never understood why people like just going out for a drive. In fact, I'm not looking forward to driving home from work tonight, because that will be right when the assholes all run their pickup trucks up and down the main drag. The stupid bastards weave in and out of traffic at fifteen miles over the speed limit (at least) and will ride your tail if you don't speed up or make an opening for them to pass - and all I can think is, "How fucking country are you that this is the best entertainment you could come up with for Saturday night?" They're morons for doing it on the main road, too, because every single weekend I see some idiot get pulled over by the mountain of cops who are on the road just waiting for them to do something inevitably stupid.

Are other towns like this? I'm sure they are - and if any of you do this, shame on you. :down:

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sat May 25, 2013 10:32 am

I hate that crap. I think I started to enjoy driving just after I finally got my license and was taking night classes at the community college. Coming home at 11pm with no one else on the road was incredibly peaceful. Driving around the busy parts of town are never enjoyable but I do like to take some side roads or drive out into the farmlands/country sometimes. Less people on the road the better :P

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 am

I drive here in Japan, and I hate it. Tiny cars on tinier roads on medium sized mountains.

I fear for my life, I do.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Return to “General Discussion”