[ Cyborg ] Project Lullabies

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cy_Borg
Org Profile

[ Cyborg ] Project Lullabies

Post by Cy_Borg » Sun May 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey guys I present to you my First Full Amv :) I haven't edited seriously for more then 1 year and a half , now im back very motivated to make amv's , this amv took me around 2 weeks hard working on it , so i hope you like it :D
big thanks to oxide mdl hayden pbe and yuuchi for beta testing also to my gf for the support
info
Music : Yuna - Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)
Anime : Kara no kyokai
Program : Adobe After effects cs6
Download http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=191948

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: [ Cyborg ] Project Lullabies

Post by Mol » Thu May 23, 2013 11:25 am

Its quite simple ,but rather well done. I would like to see a tiny bit more sync, but maybe that just me ,since flow seemed to be quite fine. I didnt care much for the effects, but they weren't bad either so i guess it's fine. Nice job overall.
Still better than that MMO.

imp
Org Profile

Re: [ Cyborg ] Project Lullabies

Post by imp » Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm

That was quite nice, loved the smooth transitions, hated the lack of sync.
there's so much good going on there, yet the few missed syncs somehow ruin the flow, the feeling I get from the amv :<
(this is of course just my opinion, and I got a bit of a beat-sync OCD)
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”