To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Post by Jasta85 » Sat May 18, 2013 1:43 am

woot, get to see the original evil accelerator before he reforms. Still need to see the other level 5's she's going to be dealing with though. And it will be interesting to see how the timeline intersects with to aru majutsu since she hasn't met touma yet in this series but he's in the intro so the timelines will cross at some point. probably just before he encounters accelerator

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat May 18, 2013 4:31 am

I kinda wonder what role will that level 5 we saw at around episode 2-3 in Misaka's school play.
ZephyrStar wrote:"Just who do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Railgun."
Yea, that was so good. :up:
post-it wrote: I still hate Accelerator T__T
I don't get it :awesome:
ImageImage

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Accelerator for Prime Minister.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed May 22, 2013 9:00 am

Saten for Minister of Finance.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:14 pm

damnit, ep 7 was a kuroko and extras episode, was looking forward to level 5 action

however, next episode looks like it's going to be awesome. TWO new level 5's in the next episode preview, TWO!!! (not including misaka).

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon May 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Man I couldn't help but feel really sorry for Kuroko :/

But yes, next episode things should get entirely real.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 am

next episode I'm waiting

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 am

Is it just me or do the clones seem to look more human/have more emotions in Railgun than in Index? It made it all the more sadder when I saw them squabbling like real siblings only to have the clone say her farewells since she knew she won't be alive to see her Onee-sama anymore. ;_____; And the part where she was so desperately trying to reach the badge she got as a present made me all teary. ;___; I couldn't help but think "WHY WERE YOU SO HORRIBLE BACK THEN ACCELERATOR?!" Though on the other hand I am looking forward to seeing more of him and the other level 5's. XD Next episode will be so awesome! :up:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:21 pm

AimoAio wrote:Is it just me or do the clones seem to look more human/have more emotions in Railgun than in Index? It made it all the more sadder when I saw them squabbling like real siblings only to have the clone say her farewells since she knew she won't be alive to see her Onee-sama anymore. ;_____; And the part where she was so desperately trying to reach the badge she got as a present made me all teary. ;___; I couldn't help but think "WHY WERE YOU SO HORRIBLE BACK THEN ACCELERATOR?!" Though on the other hand I am looking forward to seeing more of him and the other level 5's. XD Next episode will be so awesome! :up:
the clones don't play as much of a part in the index series since that primarily focus's on touma and index, rather than misaka in the railgun series. however they do show some emotion even in that series, for example when touma saves her from accelerator. also it's interesting that the clone in this series thought that the frog was lame when in the 2nd index series she has the same reaction misaka had when she see's it. maybe the clones have different tastes?

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed May 29, 2013 7:41 pm

That they do. They're not completely automatons...which makes them really endearing, especially 10032 :3

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”