The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Mkid » Sat May 18, 2013 2:20 am

I've been playing league lately!, it seems like every genius in the world plays this game. Yet... Only the dumb asses ever get matched on my team...... i dont understand! :|

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat May 18, 2013 2:21 am

Mkid wrote:I've been playing league lately!, it seems like every genius in the world plays this game. Yet... Only the dumb asses ever get matched on my team...... i dont understand! :|

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 am

Ever notice that when you need to try and kinda save some cash, everything breaks all at once? This paycheck was a "free" one that I didn't have to dedicate to bills or rent so I decided I'd still try to be frugal with it to give myself some extra padding in my checking account. Of course that's when my bag gets a giant hole in it, one of the plates on my hair iron stops working, and the sole of my shoe basically rips in half.

The money gods are not fond of me.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat May 18, 2013 8:58 am

Mkid wrote:I've been playing league lately!, it seems like every genius in the world plays this game. Yet... Only the dumb asses ever get matched on my team...... i dont understand! :|
So much this. >_>

Invisibru
Org Profile

Post by Invisibru » Sun May 19, 2013 6:16 am

Starting my finals tomorrow and the faculty policy states that any coursework is to be handed in must have a clear gap of 2 weeks from the start of exams. Although until yesterday I had to submit two 3000 word reports and a successful code that will directly programme a motherboard. And here I am now having a maths exam tomorrow where triple integrals and 4 dimensional vectors involved :(

Devolution
Org Profile

Post by Devolution » Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 pm

WELL, that was a fun phone call. and by fun i mean GOD DAMMIT.

all my plans for the rest of the year, everything, is now up in the air because my boss ONCE AGAIN decided to close the shop up.

yay unemployed.

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Thu May 23, 2013 1:01 am

Its really funny when someone who you want to forget wants come back to your life and give you hopes again, and some hours after say those things goes to flirt with the first guy she see, seriously, whats wrong with you? -_-
ugh

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu May 23, 2013 1:11 am

Kisanzi's Org Editor videos keep getting uploaded to AMVNews.ru. It's great that they love his stuff but those are videos that are considered incredibly early betas, some of which he planned on finishing. Since they keep getting uploaded he's losing his motivation to finish any of them now :/

It's just killing me because I want to see him edit but this is destroying his drive.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

Just a big fat sigh. I'm just gonna type out some of my thoughts here to clear my mind a bit...

- i don't want any of you to come to my graduation. no thank you.
- if you're gonna so easily be "done" with our friendship, then don't bother trying to talk to me. not my fault you ruined it by overreacting and being sensitive as hell.
- too many headaches too often.
- too fast, slow down.
- o what a true friend you are, you're showing that you care sooooooo much. :roll:
- i can never get any quiet here whatsoever, just shut the hell up for once, please.
- bangs head against glass.
- can i just drown myself in endless milk tea?
ImageImage

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:05 am

Not sure...wether or not I want to make up with someone....plus I don't know if it'll be better or not...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”