JAGDMEISTER KREUZZUG (Eva3.0 60fps)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Re: JAGDMEISTER KREUZZUG (Eva3.0 60fps)

Post by Cenit » Thu May 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Pic4 wrote:Not bad for one weekend edit time. I like the music, but the synch could be better.
Thank you. It was a fun project, but i could have spend another day or two for polishing.
Pic4 wrote:Look at this with open eyes~ open eyes~ open eyes~ open eyes~ open eye~ open eye~ open~ PPBFFF---WRRRROOoOOEEeeEEMM DADADADADAdodododoDEDEDE WRRRRREEEEOOooooOOOmmmmMM, man.
Glad you liked it :D
lloyd9988 wrote:Le me likes :3
Le me likes even more.
LopezAMV wrote:60fps :down: Just makes it look sloppy imo, pretty good aside from that :)
Is this your general opinion on 60fps or just with this AMV? You know there are different/other ways to achieve HFR. Aside from that thanks :3
JadeCharm wrote:I like the poster :3
and I kinda like the video too :3
Double yes. I really like doing posters (you may have noticed) :3
Otohiko wrote:Great example that you don't need to mess with your source to get a video that flows well.
Thanks. I went to the JCD-School of editing and personally prefer flow over everything. Thanks for your approval.
Milk Or Life! wrote:Oh well , can't satisfy everybody ,maybe next time.
Thanks for reply. I'll keep trying ;)
Relliknl wrote:Solid editing as usual. Still love flow of how you edit. Also I love the song goes straight into my playlist
gj
Funny how the workingtitle of that AMV was project Relliknl without you knowing and here you are, actually replying :D

Thanks Jeroen. Got that Song from Shui, so you might thank him as well. Anyway glad you liked it!
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Re: JAGDMEISTER KREUZZUG (Eva3.0 60fps)

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Bravo sir!
I like how you really show the shear magnitude of Eva3.0
That's one thing that caught my attention in "Renegade: VERSUS" (big robots just look cool :P)
Good stuff :up:
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”