Our Story - SiK

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
-SiK-
Org Profile

Our Story - SiK

Post by -SiK- » Wed May 15, 2013 11:16 pm

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Our Story - SiK

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 am

I liked it. Didn't really like the beginning cause it looked like the slow parts got ignored and the action parts got all the attention. If that makes sense.

Anyway, I loved it after the beginning :3

imp
Org Profile

Post by imp » Thu May 16, 2013 8:46 am

This was pretty short, I just got into the AMV and then it ended.

Some of your scenes needed more colour correction, it was sometimes obvious the scenes came from different animes (eg.: the KnK scene at 1:00)
overall pretty nice done, the transitions were smooth, I like it, it's just too short.
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 am

Color and brightness mismatches made it hard to watch ... Sorry! :down:

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Post by NotReallyHere » Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm

It was indeed pretty short, but short and powerful, I liked it. Don't think the fire mask thing was really necessary, since the building didn't seem to be burning to me. (Ok, it was in the lyrics lol, but still) But other than that it was great, keep it up! :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”