The red has f*ck'd the dog

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Spaintakula
Org Profile

Re: The red has f*ck'd the dog

Post by Spaintakula » Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 am

Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video :asd: but still,it led me to something even more amazing...I really loved it and it deserved a rating from me :D ...now for my part :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Spaintakula wrote:Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video :asd:
I know, I came here expecting some dog-f....

nevermind :uhoh:

Nicely done, the video flowed very naturally and kept a consistent atmosphere. I really liked how you used a lot of subtle stuff, from motion to transitions, to keep scenes from looking static. I'd agree with Kisanzi about some of the transitions being so-so, but on the whole, this worked really nicely.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Post by Pic4 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:37 am

Spaintakula wrote:Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video but still,it led me to something even more amazing...I really loved it and it deserved a rating from me ...now for my part
Thanks - I think I will never edit a parody video. But who knows ... :beer: :awesome:
Otohiko wrote:
Spaintakula wrote:Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video :asd:
I know, I came here expecting some dog-f....

nevermind :uhoh:

Nicely done, the video flowed very naturally and kept a consistent atmosphere. I really liked how you used a lot of subtle stuff, from motion to transitions, to keep scenes from looking static. I'd agree with Kisanzi about some of the transitions being so-so, but on the whole, this worked really nicely.
Thank you very much. In my next video I'll try to focus on my transitions more. :sorcerer:
Easily driven

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Never saw Wolf's Rain so I didn't really follow, but I did love some of the visuals to go with that beautiful song :up:
Hi.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”