EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
LopezAMV
Org Profile

EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Post by LopezAMV » Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 am

Heard this song on the Iron Man 3 soundtrack and loved it, been wanting to edit to Imagine Dragons for a while now. I had originally intended on using Radioactive...but a certain editor who shall not be named (ILEIA) beat me to it ;P
Anyway, just think of this as a quick edit in between bigger projects :taco:

Enjoy or not..?

EVA 3.0 looks like ballsackz in standard 16:9
Last edited by LopezAMV on Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: EVA Derp.0 : You Can (Not?) Alone

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:13 am

LoL

I like the editing a lot. Everything is synched up and ready for a complete win. I just feel like its empty in some way. Like its not focused on anything specific except to practice editing.

But editing is good as always.

Pockying
Org Profile

Post by Pockying » Mon May 13, 2013 4:47 am

EVA 3.0 looks like ballsackz in standard 16:9

You would know what that looks like eh

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Mon May 13, 2013 9:26 am

Spoiler :
I have to agree with Lloyd on this one. Great video (although it's just a "quick edit"), but... something's... missing? :| I really want to see those "bigger" ballsackz projects of yours now, though!

Overally, :up:

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 am

Crap, pic fooled me thought it's going to be a parody D:.

Anyway it felt pretty solid , quite nice lyric sync, tho pacing felt a bit slow because of it. Anyway i kinda enoyed it so i guess job well done o:.
:up:
Still better than that MMO.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Pretty cool! :o

I, of course, liked the internal sync because I always do haha. The first explosion bits made me do a double take and I thought you'd left in audio from the movie itself. I did think, though, that the video was a lil bit busy at times (you gotta leave the scenes onscreen for longer so that weight of them can settle in.) but it was still cool. :up:

Sincerely,
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named :3
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

I haven't watched this yet, but I really like the title.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Thu May 16, 2013 2:51 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:LoL

I like the editing a lot. Everything is synched up and ready for a complete win. I just feel like its empty in some way. Like its not focused on anything specific except to practice editing.

But editing is good as always.
Thanks. Feels random eh? I got that feeling while making it so it's not that far off :P
Pockying wrote: You would know what that looks like eh
Yep :wink:
Animated wrote:
Spoiler :
I have to agree with Lloyd on this one. Great video (although it's just a "quick edit"), but... something's... missing? :| I really want to see those "bigger" ballsackz projects of yours now, though!

Overally, :up:
Milk Or Life! wrote:Crap, pic fooled me thought it's going to be a parody D:.

Anyway it felt pretty solid , quite nice lyric sync, tho pacing felt a bit slow because of it. Anyway i kinda enoyed it so i guess job well done o:.
:up:
I like having fun with video names and pics :asd: Thanks :up:
Ileia wrote:Pretty cool! :o

I, of course, liked the internal sync because I always do haha. The first explosion bits made me do a double take and I thought you'd left in audio from the movie itself. I did think, though, that the video was a lil bit busy at times (you gotta leave the scenes onscreen for longer so that weight of them can settle in.) but it was still cool. :up:

Sincerely,
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named :3
Thanks! Whoever you are :P

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

lol, That pic! :lol:

I like it a lot :dino:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”