Gintama AMV-Country Gentlemen

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
TruthIsADeception
Org Profile

Gintama AMV-Country Gentlemen

Post by TruthIsADeception » Sun May 12, 2013 3:08 pm

This one took an hour or 2 to make. I made mainly to practice lip synching and because when I was listening to this song I thought these scenes suited it.

imp
Org Profile

Re: Gintama AMV-Country Gentlemen

Post by imp » Tue May 14, 2013 12:37 am

This could have used a bit more work.
You focused on the lipsync yet in the beginning you have lipflaps when there are no lyrics. Besides that, it sometimes doesn't seem right who's talking, facial expression matters and continuity stuff, same voice different character.

Other stuff: it's a lot too slow paced for that song, but you made this for lipsyncing, so I guess... next time spend more time.
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”