Somewhere on the Road

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Somewhere on the Road

Post by Azexous » Sun May 12, 2013 1:29 pm

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmg4dhwSkNw

A shitty one day edit, hope you don't hate it so much. :'D

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Somewhere on the Road

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun May 12, 2013 2:15 pm

not bad, I've alread told you stuff on yt

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Really enjoyed the combo here, but I wish there were much less of the forced zoom transitions. Mostly enjoyed it anyway. :up:
Hi.

imp
Org Profile

Post by imp » Thu May 23, 2013 1:06 pm

I pretty much came here once every few days, wanting to comment, went to watch the video and then suddenly I find myself in a corner crying :s

A nice song, and quite good editing, scene selection was good. I didn't like massive use of blurs or the fast-movement transitions, those seemed out of place (+ I generally dislike blurry pictures).
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”