Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

Post by ibabrak » Sun May 05, 2013 11:25 am

Jasta85 wrote:To me the characters in this series are too stereotypical and not really interesting. You have the stereotypical main character who wants to save everyone, you have his best friend who is useless for the most part and telling the MC to save himself. And then you got the girl who is not really doing a whole lot either except crying or worrying about someone. None of the side characters are interesting either.

I'll probably continue watching the episodes just as time-killers but I'm a little disappointed.
Yea, I gotta agree. I was really excited after the first episode, but it kinda went down.
It might get better with the resistance making their entrance, though, I don't really like JPs so far.
ImageImage

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu May 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Im getting more frustrated with Daichi then I probably should. He has this big ol' speech about wanting to protect Hibiki, and then when the time comes, he just stands there? The kid set himself up to be awesome in the first ep, and he clearly knows how to buy demons... so... buy them, dude. Io is leaps and bounds ahead of you.

Kinda disappointed in the direction Hibiki's personality has gone... bland selfless hero. Say what you will about the P4 anime, they did wonders with making Yu an enjoyable character. Hoping Hibiki makes a change soon.

But! Ep 6 wasn't bad at all. I like this new comedy duo that was introduced last ep, and the fight was pretty exciting too. Nice twist at the end considering I had forgotten how the last ep ended, heh.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 am

I thought the ending of episode 6 was very interesting and exciting

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”