Jadecavy wrote:
Otohiko wrote:Today is my 10th anniversary of joining the org |:>
Old man
what? what do you want?

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by The_McLaughlin » Mon May 06, 2013 1:01 am

Meeting some of the 501st members of the Mountain Garrison at work this weekend, they came into the Lego store for a few hours on May 4th since it was Star Wars day to help promote the star wars Lego set deals we had going. They encouraged me to sign up on their forums and invited me to a meet and greet and an armor party (where you get together and build your armor and they have people there to help out the newbies like me). Don't know if I can go as I might have to work, but I feel so included already and I haven't even started trooping with them yet, all I've done is buy my kit. But the inclusion feels good and makes me happy.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Got to play outside today :D

All of my plants are growing to.

Yay summer!!!

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Tue May 07, 2013 2:59 am

So...the last 1-2 months were seriously the worst of my life, i was really depressed and sad for a lot of things, specially for something that one person did to me..not only one time... that's what i have been telling to myself for the last 2 months, but i feel a bit better finally, life continues and time never stop, and i finally feel i can go ahead. So im happy for that, and love doesnt sucks, you just need found the correct person and not a b#tch. So.. |:>

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 am

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 am

Bob Millz :up:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Tue May 07, 2013 10:02 am

Everyone knows your instagram username has to be a play on your real name. :)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue May 07, 2013 4:44 pm

tl;dr: I've lost 30 pounds since March 1st, and plan on losing more to get to my ideal weight/height combo.
Spoiler :
So... I gained weight during the last two years in college. Nothing horrible, just enough that I felt uncomfortable. This spring, I realized it when I couldn't fit into some clothes. So I decided it was time to finally take action! I've got a fairly stable life now, so why not!

Plus some old man (a client) at work called me a fatass and insinuated that I could never <euphamism here>. So... Yeah... The honesty helped too. >_>

I didn't do much really... Starting March 1st, I cut out all forms of fast food and soft drinks from my meals. The health sections of reddit and health websites really helped out in what I could make/eat on a budget, or microwavable stuff that worked well. But really, I think just not eating McDonalds/Hardees/Wendy's/TacoBell everyday was the biggest benefit to me, considering I ate far more than I should have.

Today I hit my first goal, which was 30 lbs. I'm back to where I was when I entered college, so I'm thrilled! Although I'm not satisfied until I lose about 60 more lbs. Hopefully I can achieve this by the end of this year or by Spring of 2014.

Mostly I did it for health concerns, but I've also DREAMED of being really thin all my life, and now it the time I must achieve it, before I get old and nobody wants to date me, and I end up sad, alone and unloved. |:>

Oh, and I'm getting a whole lot of energy from this! I just feel better in general, and I'm not so angsty-depressed all the time. :)

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Tue May 07, 2013 6:20 pm

meleechampion wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/BojIy9k.png
:ying:
that's all I got to saw about that
CodeZTM wrote:tl;dr: I've lost 30 pounds since March 1st, and plan on losing more to get to my ideal weight/height combo.
Spoiler :
So... I gained weight during the last two years in college. Nothing horrible, just enough that I felt uncomfortable. This spring, I realized it when I couldn't fit into some clothes. So I decided it was time to finally take action! I've got a fairly stable life now, so why not!

Plus some old man (a client) at work called me a fatass and insinuated that I could never <euphamism here>. So... Yeah... The honesty helped too. >_>

I didn't do much really... Starting March 1st, I cut out all forms of fast food and soft drinks from my meals. The health sections of reddit and health websites really helped out in what I could make/eat on a budget, or microwavable stuff that worked well. But really, I think just not eating McDonalds/Hardees/Wendy's/TacoBell everyday was the biggest benefit to me, considering I ate far more than I should have.

Today I hit my first goal, which was 30 lbs. I'm back to where I was when I entered college, so I'm thrilled! Although I'm not satisfied until I lose about 60 more lbs. Hopefully I can achieve this by the end of this year or by Spring of 2014.

Mostly I did it for health concerns, but I've also DREAMED of being really thin all my life, and now it the time I must achieve it, before I get old and nobody wants to date me, and I end up sad, alone and unloved. |:>

Oh, and I'm getting a whole lot of energy from this! I just feel better in general, and I'm not so angsty-depressed all the time. :)
I'm proud of ya son! Losing weight/changing your diet takes some hardcore discipline so props and GOLD STAR!
Really, that is awesome. |:>
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 am

I've only ever been to two music shows in my entire life, both of which were artists that I'd used in AMVs, both played that specific song at their show. The first was The Glitch Mob (which I saw at The Congress Theater with Brad a year or so ago) and the second was tonight. I went to see Little Boots with Kit, melee, and trythil, it was soooo much fun! <3
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “General Discussion”