Vividred + Love Live! - Shooting Star

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JForMe
Org Profile

Vividred + Love Live! - Shooting Star

Post by JForMe » Fri May 03, 2013 2:09 am

I tried to get this done in my 2 week holiday break but things happened and I went a bit overtime like a few days. (Too much LoL perhaps?)
Well anyways please enjoy my newest AMV as I won't be making any until next year as it is my last and biggest school year ever.

Note: I didn't use the Love Live! music videos but I used the actual ANIME, I couldn't find a box to tick for the TV version of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hUPlZNGckI (720p available :D)

imp
Org Profile

Re: Vividred + Love Live! - Shooting Star

Post by imp » Fri May 03, 2013 3:54 am

The panes in the beginning where kinda shaky, thought, I wouldn't know how to fix that.
Really love the scenes changing from 1:30 to 2:01, but then the changing turns into flashes, that ruined the nice flow you had (imo).

Very nice AMV overall. (and made in just a bit more than 2 weeks? makes me cry)
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Post by NotReallyHere » Mon May 06, 2013 10:28 am

Overall this was pretty fun amv. You really set the mood well. I don't think fighting really fit all that well with the song tho. Fighting isn't exactly happy business after all and the song is kinda happy. :)

NightMistress85
Org Profile

Post by NightMistress85 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:10 pm

I liked the dancing sequences quite a bit, especially the first one. I think the flow would have been better if you shaved off about minute of time. Some scenes looked like you needed them to fill time. Always make sure every clip means something and always look at where you can potentially alter a video for length to make sure the flow stays true. I suggest trying to edit using exactly what you need and nothing more when it comes to the overall vision. But good work and keep going.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”