Qrash - Evangelion 3.0

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Qrash - Evangelion 3.0

Postby Infinity Squared » Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 am

Thanks guys.

Renato, SMASH was the last contest I ever entered (and won at). I've moved away from that now; don't want to mess with the glorious memories :P
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants

Postby Fizziks » Mon May 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Nice work man! :up: Song choice and scene selection were perfect!
Fizziks

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

I was actually expecting something different from the reactions, but good stuff nonetheless o:
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Postby Domius » Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

at a my friend will like your amv just because you used the oasis

You said.

OASISSSSSS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASISSSSSS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS <3
Domius

Postby lloyd9988 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Maybe it was the fact that you used Oasis, maybe it was something else, but this was one of the rare moments where I actually gave a shit about Shinji.

This... pretty much sums up my thoughts on this AMV and on Evangelion as well. Though, I didn't really care for Shinji as I did for the guy with the white hair after he got blown up. Still, I enjoyed the mood of this AMV for sure, and I understood the main gist of the story so its a pretty good AMV imo. :up:
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements