Qrash - Evangelion 3.0

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Re: Qrash - Evangelion 3.0

Post by Infinity Squared » Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 am

Yo, thanks guys for checking this out :P

I figure I was a bit rusty but more than anything else, I put this together in a few hours and really just wanted churn out something quick and in the moment. Didn't want to overthink it because that's usually where I gave up when I've tried to edit again the past year.

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

wow the first amv of Evangelion 3:33 :D
Technically, I liked it, you did a good match with the song combined with a scene selection which is fine in software points (epic 1:25 at 1:31) while in others, however, the tone of the music not seen well.
for the rest it's ok , at a my friend will like your amv just because you used the oasis :awesome:
:up:

Renato
Org Profile

Post by Renato » Sat May 04, 2013 5:41 am

*bows down to a great aussie editor returning*

I find the AMV okay, but I can probably blame that due to not editing for a long time. Having said that, its very nice to see you make one again, and I'm adding this to the Infinity Squared folder in my drive. :mrgreen:

Now enter at SMASH! this year damn you. :P

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Sat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm

I liked this a good deal.

Dat feel when Kaworu took the collar off Shinji~
Image Image

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Damn I love the song. I enjoyed this video for what it was, a fairly simple edit that focused on the emotion rather than the action and it came out pretty well for me. :up:

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 am

Thanks guys.

Renato, SMASH was the last contest I ever entered (and won at). I've moved away from that now; don't want to mess with the glorious memories :P

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Mon May 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Nice work man! :up: Song choice and scene selection were perfect!

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

I was actually expecting something different from the reactions, but good stuff nonetheless o:
Hi.

Domius
Org Profile

Post by Domius » Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

at a my friend will like your amv just because you used the oasis
You said.

OASISSSSSS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASISSSSSS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS OASIS <3

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Maybe it was the fact that you used Oasis, maybe it was something else, but this was one of the rare moments where I actually gave a shit about Shinji.
This... pretty much sums up my thoughts on this AMV and on Evangelion as well. Though, I didn't really care for Shinji as I did for the guy with the white hair after he got blown up. Still, I enjoyed the mood of this AMV for sure, and I understood the main gist of the story so its a pretty good AMV imo. :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”