Review my first AMV

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Review my first AMV

Postby TheSixthHokage » Fri May 03, 2013 9:19 am

New video editor here. I use Windows Movie Maker, and I have a preview on my first video. Please check it out and leave feedback. It would be greatly appreciated!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7CF7hS9tG0w

Extra info: It's a Naruto AMV. The dog is "New Beginnings (No Guitar)" by Future World Music
TheSixthHokage

Re: Review my first AMV

Postby Animated » Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

>Review my first AMV - Wait, you demand? No no, this is not how it works. What you do is: Upload a video on the org, you post the link, and you exchange opinions with another user
Also
>Not an AMV, this is a beta. And it's less than 30 seconds.
>Mobile version of Youtube, I can't even watch the video
>Naruto in 2013
>WMM in 2013 (okay, we all start from somewhere...)
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Re: Review my first AMV

Postby TheSixthHokage » Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 am

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to demand. I was having a little trouble finding where to upload it on the site. I'll do a little more looking and be a little more helpful. Thanks for the reply :)
TheSixthHokage

Return to Opinion Exchange