Stay With Me

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SprinkleSprankles
Org Profile

Stay With Me

Post by SprinkleSprankles » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Stream:Youtube

I really loved this OVA. I wish there was more to the anime. Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this little one~

post-it
Org Profile

Re: Stay With Me

Post by post-it » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am

Too many distractions T_T
cat
paper bag :nono: :nono: :nono: :-P :-P

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Thu May 02, 2013 1:15 am

don't know if I liked that overcast coloring effect throughout the video
but pretty coo' overall :up:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Spaintakula
Org Profile

Post by Spaintakula » Thu May 02, 2013 11:17 am

Yeah maybe there were a little too much distractions....but still it was a good one....YOU MAY PASS!!! :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 pm

The overlay kaleido scope and transitions (the stock ones at the beginning) were pretty nasty but beyond that the video wasn't half bad. It would've been nice to see you do a bit more with the color effects like maybe some rough rotos around the characters to draw attention to them or something. As the others said, the effects and overlays you used were too strong, to the point that they drew more attention than the video itself. Bit more flow and a couple adjustments and this would've been pretty damn good. :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”