Little Things You Hate

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Hate

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 am

You don't, clearly. I was using the needle as a placeholder for the screw, because there's something (a spring, I think) that keeps the hole in the earpiece from lining up unless it is pulled taut, which I was doing with the needle. I was planning to push the screw in while pulling the needle out, because otherwise the hole in the earpiece retracted and wouldn't let it pass. If that makes any sense. In any case, it didn't work.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:52 pm

OS re-install didn't fix my mouse double clicking issue. Looks like I need to replace the thing after only 1 year of service.... so sad considering my last mouse lasted a good 14 years.....
ImageImageImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 am

When you start the day with a great attitude and you're in a good mood, but then some random fucking douchebag shits on you just because. It's like, Oh, you know how to try and make other people feel bad about themselves, does that make you feel like a fucking big man?

You know what? Fuck you. I don't have to put up with your shit.

*click*

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed May 01, 2013 11:24 am

Radical_Yue wrote:When you start the day with a great attitude and you're in a good mood, but then some random fucking douchebag shits on you just because. It's like, Oh, you know how to try and make other people feel bad about themselves, does that make you feel like a fucking big man?

You know what? Fuck you. I don't have to put up with your shit.

*click*
If you can punch people through the phone, you should!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed May 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Mergers. And not knowing if I'll still be employed in the next 90 days :awesome:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed May 01, 2013 7:45 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:Mergers. And not knowing if I'll still be employed in the next 90 days :awesome:
:down: Damn corporate crap.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sun May 05, 2013 5:03 am

Not being able to sleep, and having to still get up in 4 hours for work... recently its either been I can't fall asleep or I wake up every two hours and its beginning to become a bit ridiculous.

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Return of the screaming children at my apartment complex today. When it gets to be warm weather, their parents send them outside and they scream. And scream. And scream. Literally nonstop. This will go from the wee hours of the morning to fairly late at night. It's always this high-pitched shrieking, too, not just playful yelling. You'd think that their parents would bring them inside from time to time, but no. The kids never seem to be watched by anyone or cared about at all.

Just saying, one of these times, when they're stomping around in the parking lot behind my car, I'm not gonna bother hitting the brakes for them.

EDIT: oh, and not being able to enter competitions on this site because none of them ever allow videogame footage. Seriously, WTF. I fail to see why this is even an issue.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

CTCon (my sig) accepts pretty much anything and we could always use more non-anime entries. (Screen HUDs and the like count as watermarks though).
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 am

Finding out that the Stormtrooper armor you bought is a horrible re-cast, that you could finish in theory but the material it's made out of is so fragile that you'd be repairing/replacing pieces of the armor literally every time you wore it. And you can't blame anyone but yourself for the mistake.
Luckily the guys at 501st got me in contact with a more legit vendor but that's still going to cost me another $600 on top of what I already paid for the re-cast... This is an annoying and depressing set back.

Return to “General Discussion”