Destroying Something Beautiful

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: Destroying Something Beautiful

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

:rofl: omg that was horrible :up:

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Hated the "Oooohhhh" parts and a few of the real life sources you used, but aside from that I really love this video :awesome:
It took something near and dear to my heart and completely crushed it, good stuff :ying:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm

I think you already know my comments from the judging sheets but great job with this AMV. I had a good LOL when watching it. :rofl:

And where's mah penguindrum video announcement? ;__; that was my favourite from the whole contest. D: I'm still rewatching it even now, despite the crossfade meshing I hated.....xD

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Damn you Animated!

I try and listen to that song to get some good feels but all I ever see now is your evil music video ruining a beautiful song ;____;

xDreww
Org Profile

Post by xDreww » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 pm

haha pretty cool.

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Thu May 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks (once again!) for your comments guys and gals, and kudos to you for watching it till the end... I'm now more sure than ever that the org actually loves perverted stuff :awesome: Also, I don't think I'll ever bump this thread again, newest videos deserve more love :up:
AimoAio wrote:And where's mah penguindrum video announcement? ;__; that was my favourite from the whole contest. D: I'm still rewatching it even now, despite the crossfade meshing I hated.....xD
It would be awkward for me to announce it weeks after I made it ^^ I had announced one of my entries back then and I only got one or two replies - that discouraged me from further announcing what I was making for POE... ok, with the exception of this video, this had to be posted :awesome: Thanks for your luv Aimo! <3 <3

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 pm

This made me laugh. I liked this. :up:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 pm

When watching this video, sometimes it made me feel happy, sometimes it made me feel sad, but it was very disturbing all throughout. So...great work! :up:

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 pm

FIZZIKS!! Glad to have you back man, after 2 years! Where have you been? We need some of your originality here, you know! And thank you for your comment, your appearance out of nowhere made my day! :D

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Hahaha good times :up:
Hi.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”