Shingeki no Kyojin

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 am

I'm also trying really hard to resist...it's really difficult. This show so far though has been way better than I was expecting it to be, awesome stuff.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am

Quite an awesome show we got here. I'm not that hooked, but it entertains me a lot.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 pm

The manga is really great, however I have a feeling they're going to have to make an anime ending because even if they made a second season, they would catch up with the manga pretty quickly. This is the problem the first full metal alchemist anime had, it caught up with the manga really quickly so they basically created an entirely new storyline while taking small elements from the manga as they both progressed.

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Sneak peak at next ep released.
slightly nsfw imagery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pDKPe7BZPE

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Well Sasha did it again!! stealing that meat xD
Spoiler :
Daamnn Samuel got knocked the fuck out!

This is now starting to become badass, I wonder how the next will be. I had a nice laugh in this episode.

ChainedSky
Org Profile

Post by ChainedSky » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am

OropherZero wrote:^ they'll give in when they see the end of the next ep, if I'm right in guessing at what point the next episode will end =)
That.. definitely that. But I was starting to wonder for how long where they going to keep just training..
Spoiler :
They spent like almost 2 years training.. where the hell were the titans during that time? no wonder they eat so many people when they appear, they must be starving! xD

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

ChainedSky wrote:
OropherZero wrote:^ they'll give in when they see the end of the next ep, if I'm right in guessing at what point the next episode will end =)
That.. definitely that. But I was starting to wonder for how long where they going to keep just training..
Spoiler :
They spent like almost 2 years training.. where the hell were the titans during that time? no wonder they eat so many people when they appear, they must be starving! xD
actual spoilers, you've been warned
Spoiler :
In the manga in an early chapter they go over what they know of the titans. One of their characteristics is they don't need to eat at all, they only seem to eat people because they're driven to, or because it's fun. And the titans can't get past the walls without the gigantic one kicking holes through them and it only shows up when they've seen it appear.
the frustrating thing about the manga is that with every question that is answered about what the titans are and where they originated from, a bunch more pop up. going to take forever to find the whole truth.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed May 01, 2013 2:59 am

Jasta85 wrote:
actual spoilers, you've been warned
Spoiler :
In the manga in an early chapter they go over what they know of the titans. One of their characteristics is they don't need to eat at all, they only seem to eat people because they're driven to, or because it's fun. And the titans can't get past the walls without the gigantic one kicking holes through them and it only shows up when they've seen it appear.
the frustrating thing about the manga is that with every question that is answered about what the titans are and where they originated from, a bunch more pop up. going to take forever to find the whole truth.
ah I should read it then

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Thu May 02, 2013 4:51 am

I think this is THE best series of the season (though I admit I have not checked Suisei no Gargantia yet).
Great universe, great arts, and everytime the animation gets serious (like Sacha in the very end of ep4), it's awesome!
#Hooked #AnotherFanIsBorn

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Thu May 02, 2013 4:55 pm

outlawed wrote:Sneak peak at next ep released.
slightly nsfw imagery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pDKPe7BZPE
Very surprised no one has commented that this special preview is the best thing about this anime season since Eru Erufu.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”