P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 3, hosted by CodeZTM.
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Hagaren Viper » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Round 4 - Video 4

Linking R2V12 while mentioning R4V4, huh? Sneaky way of adding an extra vote.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:22 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:Round 4 - Video 4

Linking R2V12 while mentioning R4V4, huh? Sneaky way of adding an extra vote.


I

I actually don't know how I did that.
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:Round 4 - Video 4

Linking R2V12 while mentioning R4V4, huh? Sneaky way of adding an extra vote.


I

I actually don't know how I did that.

A LIKELY STORY
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
SilverFreedoms
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Status: Hungry
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Video 2 , Round 4 (Destroying Something Beautiful) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/nemsqqysofllz ... red%29.mp4
Video 7 , Round 2 (The future is ours) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bog1dmwzgfjzy ... eo%207.mp4
Video 24 , Round 1 (Incandescence) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/itu4flaqdwp1a ... o%2024.mp4

Subject to change
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

User avatar
meleechampion
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:05 pm
Status: wtf is a jabber address
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby meleechampion » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 pm

I just have to be honest. Sorry, everyone not named afanador. :P

(in order)
1) Round 3 - Video 5
2) Round 2 - Video 12
3) Round 1 - Video 10

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Fun fact: aside from Animated's Round 3 video (part of a three-way tie for second place right now), all of the highest rated videos are from Round 1.

Obviously this means that once I got eliminated, the quality dropped like a rock.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
SilverFreedoms
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Status: Hungry
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Fun fact: aside from Animated's Round 3 video (part of a three-way tie for second place right now), all of the highest rated videos are from Round 1.

Obviously this means that once I got eliminated, the quality dropped like a rock.


Not sure if serious or best comedian ever ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

User avatar
Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:38 am
Status: Getting to the roof!
Location: Colorado
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Kisanzi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Fun fact: aside from Animated's Round 3 video (part of a three-way tie for second place right now), all of the highest rated videos are from Round 1.

Obviously this means that once I got eliminated, the quality dropped like a rock.


Not sure if serious or best comedian ever ?


That's Kit for you. Ask him about his stand-up act sometime. :P
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:18 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Fun fact: aside from Animated's Round 3 video (part of a three-way tie for second place right now), all of the highest rated videos are from Round 1.

Obviously this means that once I got eliminated, the quality dropped like a rock.


Not sure if serious or best comedian ever ?

THEY'RE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:24 pm
Status: 10 year AMV Maker
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby hamstar138 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Here are my top 3 :jester:

Video 2 - Round 5 [Syncopated Synapse]
Video 30 - Round 1 [Four Seasons]
Video 5 - Round 3 [No Ever Afters]
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 am

EDIT:

Err... Another change quickly. BRB.

User avatar
catgod
cat stalker
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 am
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : "The Fan Favorite"

Postby catgod » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Kisanzi wrote:That's Kit for you. Ask him about his stand-up act sometime. :P


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh please no...

AX 2010
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/


Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests