The red has f*ck'd the dog

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

The red has f*ck'd the dog

Postby Pic4 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Last edited by Pic4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derping around
Pic4
free to pay

Re: The red has f*ck'd the dog

Postby Kisagi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm

I saw the words "The red" so I asked myself "Why not check it out?" and then I saw the anime "Wolf's Rain" and said "Oh, that looks interesting :D"

Anyway I liked it! a bit weird here and there, but overall very enjoyable!
Kisagi

Postby post-it » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .. I see no problems here ^__^
post-it

Postby JadeCharm » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 am

I'm totally in love with the song <3
and really nice flow

"I don't wana explain this AMV, because I want to know if someone can get the story without explanation. "
ok I'll try....the pink haired girl is running from her cruel husband because he needs her to awake his green haired wife. and the wolves are saving her? :book:
JadeCharm

Postby OropherZero » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 am

Emma Hewitt with... Wolf's Rain? o_O ok not exactly the combination I would expect, I'll grab this out of interest lol
OropherZero

Postby Kisanzi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Can't say that I'm a Wolf's Rain fan, but I liked this vid for the most part. Good flow and some of the transitions were pretty crafty (I'm talking about those eyes about half way through. :up:) On the flipside, while some transitions were good, other transitions were a bit forced and looked artificial, but not enough to really bug me. Overall good stuff.
Image Image
Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?

Postby Pic4 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:I saw the words "The red" so I asked myself "Why not check it out?" and then I saw the anime "Wolf's Rain" and said "Oh, that looks interesting "

Anyway I liked it! a bit weird here and there, but overall very enjoyable!

Haha I never thought somebody could feel addressed by the subject. I'm happy Wolf's Rain is still interesting for you - it was very overused some years ago. :sweat: Nice to hear u could enjoy it. :awesome:

post-it wrote: .. I see no problems here ^__^

Sounds good. |:>

JadeCharm wrote:I'm totally in love with the song
and really nice flow

"I don't wana explain this AMV, because I want to know if someone can get the story without explanation. "
ok I'll try....the pink haired girl is running from her cruel husband because he needs her to awake his green haired wife. and the wolves are saving her?

So u think the man with the mask got 2 wifes? xDDD
No it's actually about revenge. The Wolf killed mask guy's wife (because it's a wolf and not a poodle) so he took something the wolf feels attracted. I think the remaining story is not that abstract. (Btw: the storyline isn't linear or the same as the anime)
P.S.: Thank you for beta-testing. :up:

OropherZero wrote:Emma Hewitt with... Wolf's Rain? o_O ok not exactly the combination I would expect, I'll grab this out of interest lol

I thought it's a good combination - the lyrics reminded me of wolf's rain a lot. So I just tried. :dino:

Kisanzi wrote:Can't say that I'm a Wolf's Rain fan, but I liked this vid for the most part. Good flow and some of the transitions were pretty crafty (I'm talking about those eyes about half way through. ) On the flipside, while some transitions were good, other transitions were a bit forced and looked artificial, but not enough to really bug me. Overall good stuff.

Thanks for your comment. I try to improve my transitions more. :book:
Derping around
Pic4
free to pay

Postby lolligerjoj » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Really liked it, Pica, great job. I loved the transitions and the overall concept. Liked the music, liked the story. You know what... just have this like: :up:
I was a bit confused by those new characters towards the end and couldn't understand how they fit in... I'll watch it again tomorrow and see if that wasn't caused by my current tiredness... :sweat:
lolligerjoj

Postby Shin-AMV » Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 am

Pretty solid for the most part. Emma Hewitt is <3.
Shin-AMV

Postby Pic4 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 am

lolligerjoj wrote:Really liked it, Pica, great job. I loved the transitions and the overall concept. Liked the music, liked the story. You know what... just have this like:
I was a bit confused by those new characters towards the end and couldn't understand how they fit in... I'll watch it again tomorrow and see if that wasn't caused by my current tiredness...

Thanks! :3
Yeah I think it's a bit hard to get it watching the first time.

Shin-AMV wrote:Pretty solid for the most part. Emma Hewitt is .

Thanks! And thank you for your AVS support. :up:
Derping around
Pic4
free to pay

Postby Spaintakula » Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 am

Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video :asd: but still,it led me to something even more amazing...I really loved it and it deserved a rating from me :D ...now for my part :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:
§.•´¨'°÷•..× ⓢⓟⓐⓘⓝⓣⓐⓚⓤⓛⓐ ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

Spaintakula

Postby Otohiko » Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Spaintakula wrote:Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video :asd:

I know, I came here expecting some dog-f....

nevermind :uhoh:

Nicely done, the video flowed very naturally and kept a consistent atmosphere. I really liked how you used a lot of subtle stuff, from motion to transitions, to keep scenes from looking static. I'd agree with Kisanzi about some of the transitions being so-so, but on the whole, this worked really nicely.
Otohiko

Postby Pic4 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:37 am

Spaintakula wrote:Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video but still,it led me to something even more amazing...I really loved it and it deserved a rating from me ...now for my part

Thanks - I think I will never edit a parody video. But who knows ... :beer: :awesome:

Otohiko wrote:
Spaintakula wrote:Honestly...at first i thought it was gonna be a parody video :asd:

I know, I came here expecting some dog-f....

nevermind :uhoh:

Nicely done, the video flowed very naturally and kept a consistent atmosphere. I really liked how you used a lot of subtle stuff, from motion to transitions, to keep scenes from looking static. I'd agree with Kisanzi about some of the transitions being so-so, but on the whole, this worked really nicely.

Thank you very much. In my next video I'll try to focus on my transitions more. :sorcerer:
Derping around
Pic4
free to pay

Postby Koopiskeva » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Never saw Wolf's Rain so I didn't really follow, but I did love some of the visuals to go with that beautiful song :up:
Hi.
Koopiskeva
|:

Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.

Return to AMV Announcements