The red has f*ck'd the dog

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

The red has f*ck'd the dog

Post by Pic4 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Last edited by Pic4 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Easily driven

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: The red has f*ck'd the dog

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm

I saw the words "The red" so I asked myself "Why not check it out?" and then I saw the anime "Wolf's Rain" and said "Oh, that looks interesting :D"

Anyway I liked it! a bit weird here and there, but overall very enjoyable!

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .. I see no problems here ^__^

JadeCharm
Org Profile

Post by JadeCharm » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 am

I'm totally in love with the song <3
and really nice flow

"I don't wana explain this AMV, because I want to know if someone can get the story without explanation. "
ok I'll try....the pink haired girl is running from her cruel husband because he needs her to awake his green haired wife. and the wolves are saving her? :book:

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 am

Emma Hewitt with... Wolf's Rain? o_O ok not exactly the combination I would expect, I'll grab this out of interest lol

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Can't say that I'm a Wolf's Rain fan, but I liked this vid for the most part. Good flow and some of the transitions were pretty crafty (I'm talking about those eyes about half way through. :up:) On the flipside, while some transitions were good, other transitions were a bit forced and looked artificial, but not enough to really bug me. Overall good stuff.

Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Post by Pic4 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:I saw the words "The red" so I asked myself "Why not check it out?" and then I saw the anime "Wolf's Rain" and said "Oh, that looks interesting "

Anyway I liked it! a bit weird here and there, but overall very enjoyable!
Haha I never thought somebody could feel addressed by the subject. I'm happy Wolf's Rain is still interesting for you - it was very overused some years ago. :sweat: Nice to hear u could enjoy it. :awesome:
post-it wrote: .. I see no problems here ^__^
Sounds good. |:>
JadeCharm wrote:I'm totally in love with the song
and really nice flow

"I don't wana explain this AMV, because I want to know if someone can get the story without explanation. "
ok I'll try....the pink haired girl is running from her cruel husband because he needs her to awake his green haired wife. and the wolves are saving her?
So u think the man with the mask got 2 wifes? xDDD
No it's actually about revenge. The Wolf killed mask guy's wife (because it's a wolf and not a poodle) so he took something the wolf feels attracted. I think the remaining story is not that abstract. (Btw: the storyline isn't linear or the same as the anime)
P.S.: Thank you for beta-testing. :up:
OropherZero wrote:Emma Hewitt with... Wolf's Rain? o_O ok not exactly the combination I would expect, I'll grab this out of interest lol
I thought it's a good combination - the lyrics reminded me of wolf's rain a lot. So I just tried. :dino:
Kisanzi wrote:Can't say that I'm a Wolf's Rain fan, but I liked this vid for the most part. Good flow and some of the transitions were pretty crafty (I'm talking about those eyes about half way through. ) On the flipside, while some transitions were good, other transitions were a bit forced and looked artificial, but not enough to really bug me. Overall good stuff.
Thanks for your comment. I try to improve my transitions more. :book:
Easily driven

lolligerjoj
Org Profile

Post by lolligerjoj » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Really liked it, Pica, great job. I loved the transitions and the overall concept. Liked the music, liked the story. You know what... just have this like: :up:
I was a bit confused by those new characters towards the end and couldn't understand how they fit in... I'll watch it again tomorrow and see if that wasn't caused by my current tiredness... :sweat:
Image Image
Image Image

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 am

Pretty solid for the most part. Emma Hewitt is <3.

Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Post by Pic4 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 am

lolligerjoj wrote:Really liked it, Pica, great job. I loved the transitions and the overall concept. Liked the music, liked the story. You know what... just have this like:
I was a bit confused by those new characters towards the end and couldn't understand how they fit in... I'll watch it again tomorrow and see if that wasn't caused by my current tiredness...
Thanks! :3
Yeah I think it's a bit hard to get it watching the first time.
Shin-AMV wrote:Pretty solid for the most part. Emma Hewitt is .
Thanks! And thank you for your AVS support. :up:
Easily driven

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”