To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Post by ibabrak » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 am

Yep, I don't see anything wrong with the searies. I actually quite like it and it looks like that there will be most of the characters from both Majutsu no Index and Kagaku no Railgun :) Can't wait for Accelerator :awesome:
ImageImage

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

umm, no; that's not it: I like all the characters and know their capabilities,
its just the timing doesn't feel right! Two are with Justice and two are not!??
.. It's the time-frame that doesn't sit-well with me. When did the other two
loose their status???

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 pm

post-it wrote:umm, no; that's not it: I like all the characters and know their capabilities,
its just the timing doesn't feel right! Two are with Justice and two are not!??
.. It's the time-frame that doesn't sit-well with me. When did the other two
loose their status???
Who exactly are you talking about? and I think you mean judgement.

Koroko (yuri teleporter) and uiharu (flowers in hair girl) have always been in Judgement in pretty much all the series as far as I can remember. Misaka (biribiri) and Saten (annoying rumor girl) have never been in Judgement. Misaka just ends up getting involved in a lot of the big events around the city because she doesn't like sitting by and doing nothing, but she's technically a civilian and isn't supposed to get involved in judgement's or anti-skill's buisness (although as a level 5 she pretty much does as she pleases in that respect).

not sure if you meant any other characters, but nothing has really changed much.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 pm

.. never said who it was making me feel squeamish!

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 pm

post-it wrote:Image
.. never said who it was making me feel squeamish!
o_o
if you didin't understand who is kazakiri hyouka then you should really watch To aru majutsu again.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 pm

ibabrak wrote: Can't wait for Accelerator :awesome:
X2

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 pm

This is gonna be great. I'm just glad to see Biribiri on screen doing Biribiri stuff again. And to hear Kuroko's voice. D: And to see Saten lurking around in dark alleys like Satens do. And Uiharu maintaining the temperature of all the things like Uiharus do. :awesome:

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Jasta85 wrote:FINALLY, ep 1 is here

Interesting to see a new level 5 right off the bat (her power is probably the most practically useful of all the level 5's we've seen so far, railgun and accelerator mostly just destroy stuff heh). Pretty good action to start off the new season, although it's pretty similar to ep 1 from the previous railgun season (although she only shot a car in that one heh).

anyway, hyped to see more (looks like tons of awesome stuff going to be happening based on the episode ending). Hopefully another season of the main series will happen as well
Well, the OP has another level 5 in it; Meltdowner. Guess i won't say more since am probably the only loser thats read the Index novels and Railgun manga.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm

So, this series takes place a bit before the first A Certain Magical Index since she's just discovered her clones. This is a big odd since the first first railgun series had Toma in it. So this is chronologically before any other anime series.

That means we shouldn't be seeing much of any of the other main characters since she hasn't met them yet, with the exception of the accelerator (should have realized the timeline was off since he doesn't have his computer or crutch in the opening)

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 am

The timeline is correct, i posted this on another forum to explain so i'll just paste it here

Railgun season 1 covered volumes 1,2 and 3. Which is the level upper arc (+2 filler arcs)
Railgun S is starting on volume 4, it will probably run through 5 and 6. Which will be the full sisters arc from the Railgun manga.

Index season 1 covers the first 6 volumes, volume 3 is the sister arc from the Index novel.

Railgun season 1 starts before Index season 1. Railgun S1 ends before volume 1 of Index ends. Basically, Railgun S1 ends around episode5/6 (whenever it was Touma was unconscious for a few days after being whipped by Kanzaki)

Sooooooo Railgun S is taking place between episodes 9 and 10 of Index S1. Episode 10 is when the sisters arc (Index POV) begins. Between episode 9 and 10(or volumes 2 and 3 if you like) there is a 2 week gap.
This 2 week gap is Railgun S.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”