The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Just got the papers with my eviction notice saying I need to leave by Sunday.

Called up my lawyer and she said it was either filed far before the court gave my investor the restraining order and the investor sent one of his cronies to post it on my door... or my investor is being a COMPLETE FUCKING BONEHEAD and trying to use scare tactics to get me out.

First of all, I have WRITTEN DOCUMENTED PROOF that the court has given both a restraining order AND that my eviction proceedings have been delayed until further notice until the trial goes underway (which can take months). I'm pretty much going to assume it was a miscommunication between my investor and his cronies.

HOWEVER, this also violates the restraining order set against my investor because his cronies posted CONCRETE EVIDENCE of them being on my property with a restraining order against them. I'm sure being at my doorstep is far less than 100 ft from my house. :roll:

This is pretty fucking ridiculous. My investor is literally digging his own grave further and further due to his own blatant stupidity and aggression. I was already beginning to feel a little sorry that he's already losing a crap ton of money on his bad investment and will lose even more once I successfully sue him, but now possible criminal charges?

I'm already starting to become the bully in this situation... and I'm not even doing anything!

I'm out of mercy at this point and I'm settling for no less than total annihilation. If I can push criminal charges against my investor, I fucking will.

This all could have been easily avoided if he just worked with me at the beginning like he promised and have me rent the house with the option to buy it back in 2 years. But, no he has to be a fucking moron and make this even more painful for himself than it is for me.

Most idiotic bully ever. :down:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Do you need to be calling the police, maybe? It IS a restraining order after all.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:33 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Do you need to be calling the police, maybe? It IS a restraining order after all.
Just called and talked to them.

I was actually out on a walk when the notice was posted, so I don't exactly know *who* posted it (It could have been the investor's kid for all I know), but the fact is that the papers were left there by somebody.

Chances are it could have been the sheriff who didn't know anything about the restraining order and the investor kept the information from him, but regardless, this doesn't look good for the investor and his cronies.

If the police call me later after their investigation and say I can file criminal charges, fuck yes, I'm charging them.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Police finished their investigation and it was definitely the Sheriff who posted the eviction notice on my door. However, the eviction papers were dated before the court ordered the delay in my trial, so the eviction papers are pretty much null and void.

Bummer that I can't press criminal charges. It would have been nice to kick my investor again while he was down. :roll:

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 am

the good die young.
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Chipped my taillight while trying to load an exercise bike in my car. It's not a huge hole, but it was still frustrating. Ended up getting a decent arm workout carrying that bike to the other apartment, so it's not so bad.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Copycat_Revolver
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by Copycat_Revolver » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Chipped my taillight while trying to load an exercise bike in my car. Ended up getting a decent arm workout carrying that bike to the other apartment, so it's not so bad.
That's not how exercise bikes work.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 pm

At work right now. Went to pay for my lunch just at first, and the cashier (my coworker) says my card is declined. I try again, and declined. I thought, "Wtf? I have at least $80 in there." Then it hits me. I check my balance history, and my mom took out $80 from my account without asking, as usual. So I have no money to pay for my lunch, and I end up having to ask my BOSS if I can pay for it next time. He tells me that he'll pay and I can pay him back. I'm embarrassed and pissed off. Thanks a lot, mom. Lmfao.
ImageImage

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Its hard to get someone who is going through what could be the worst moment of their life (most definitely is at this current moment) to feel better and look towards a better future. Life sucks but life can also be incredibly awesome if you allow it to be.

Sparkle-san@Unmotivation
Org Profile

Post by Sparkle-san@Unmotivation » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:44 am

ughhhh I have a bunch of figures and an artbook I want to sell but I'm getting zero interest and I really don't want to risk eBay again (the charge back saga.... oh the charge back saga.....)

Return to “General Discussion”