All I Can Be Is.. (P.O.E Season 3 Final Round Non-Competing)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

All I Can Be Is.. (P.O.E Season 3 Final Round Non-Competing)

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:13 pm

This AMV was one of the most difficult things I ever had to make...emotionally that is.

I wanted to do the final round of P.O.E Season 3, Non-Competing section where the topic was Persona. We had to create an AMV based on our internal persona and also say what kind of person would someone expect if they were to meet us in real life.

Thinking of this made it difficult to create a video but also pushing myself to truly say who I am internally which i normally keep as a secret, and if someone met me in real life what will I be like. I wanted to tell the faults of myself but the things that make me, me.

The video isn't the most perfect, polished AMV in the world but I think that makes it even better. I'm not a perfect AMV maker and I'm not a perfect person. My video shows my imperfections and some of what I like about myself. I hope you all enjoy.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kimberly
Org Profile

Re: All I Can Be Is.. (P.O.E Season 3 Final Round Non-Compet

Post by Kimberly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 pm

I like that you had the courage to show and explain your flaws. Some people would be too stubborn and full of pride to do that.
ImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: All I Can Be Is.. (P.O.E Season 3 Final Round Non-Compet

Post by ngsilver » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

This topic is a tough one to pull off, simply because of what was asked and how uncomfortable letting that out is. You're not alone in that. And nice work. :up:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”