Hataraku Maou-sama!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
ibabrak
Org Profile

Re: Hataraku Maou-sama!

Post by ibabrak » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:I'm glad it's not going the typical rom com harem route just yet. :up:
To be honest I think that the end of episode 3 was a perfect start for the harem stuff... :uhoh:
That being said, I do enjoy the show a lot. Maou is an awesome character. :)
ImageImage

Drageer
Org Profile

Post by Drageer » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:40 am

I have a feeling it's going to be be a rom-com soon enough. I'm enjoying this one though, the comedy is nice and the main character is very likeable. Decent series (Y)

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Woah, angst AND feels? This show is really breaking expectations.

New character #1 appears! Can't wait to see everyone else come into this world and whether good vs. evil will have another war in the human world.

MIKI-T WITH THE INTENSE ENTRANCE D=

Mage girl and meathead incoming. This'll make it 3v3 if Lucifer doesn't end up becoming the main villain.

These guys are hitting all the genres in this anime and they're doing it really well so far. Super excited to see what unfolds in the next few eps. :up:

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Loving it so far, one of the best shows of the season. I just hope it stays a comedy instead of taking a turn for the serious in the final episodes like a lot of these shows do.
Image Image

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 am

Fun times.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 am

I also hope it doesn't become too much serious too.
One of my favorite this season ( yes i'm a big fan of this genre of anime \o/ ).

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun May 05, 2013 3:35 am

Magician guy totally getting real and breaking out a gun. This was also the first time I've seen someone do the knee slide and actually get hurt.

Aww, as soon as those two came through the portal they both left. Sad day ;____;

Dope ass action sequences and still hilarious at the same time. The best! This is definitely in my top 3 that started this season.

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun May 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Loving the blend of comedy/action/drama in this show! :up: I laughed so much during the scene where Ashiya and Maou were fighting over the movie. XD

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed May 08, 2013 2:31 am

Yeah, this is a lot of fun! The first episode was great, and I was worried that it'd go downhill afterwards, but so far after 5 episodes it hasn't let me down at all. It's actually got more interesting once more of the story got going.

Definitely in my top 3 favourites this season (along with Attack on Titan and Gargantia) :up:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

I want to learn to speak.. uh.. whatever that is they're speaking from the other world.

This show continues to please, Chi makes the best faces...her angry face was priceless.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”