Skywalker - Kami Jiken

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Skywalker - Kami Jiken

Postby lloyd9988 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:46 pm

This was pretty good, even if I disagree with the some of the effects like twitch n' the horizontal + Vertical flips. But the motion flowed pretty smoothly and the video followed the song pretty well. I wouldn't say this was the best character profile of Light, but it was pretty cool. :up:
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby SkywalkerAmv » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 am

lloyd9988 wrote:This was pretty good, even if I disagree with the some of the effects like twitch n' the horizontal + Vertical flips. But the motion flowed pretty smoothly and the video followed the song pretty well. I wouldn't say this was the best character profile of Light, but it was pretty cool. :up:

SkywalkerAmv

Postby lloyd9988 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh, just a quick note:

Be careful with your camera motion. Yeah, most of them looks awesome, but sometimes it moves sooooo much that it starts to hurt my eyes and I can't really follow along. I understand it matches the intensity of the song but just kinda watch out for too much movement. If it feels like its too much, just ease up a bit. :P

Not an expert on AMVs... not really an editor... but just something I might give a heads-up on. :3
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Return to AMV Announcements