Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
The Chojin II
Org Profile

Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Post by The Chojin II » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Ok, I'm going to give this another try. I read the sticky topics and can only hope I didn't overlook anything, so if something is wrong feel free to lock the thread and shoot me a pm to let me know what's up.

Video: Cities of Night
Category: Horror, Romance, Sentimental, Serious,
Anime: Urotsukidoji
Song: Cities of Night
Artist: Blaqk Audio
Creator: The Chojin
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSm2AYhLzkQ

Description: This is an ambient and sentimental focus on the romance between Nagumo and Akemi. Apologies ahead for the rough video quality as I wasn't working with the best source, friend of mind said it added some charm but I'm not sure on that lol. My goal was find and emphasize the often overlooked beauty and emotion in this rather grotesque epic, and cast the infamous title in a different light while telling a self contained story. Video is free of nudity and violence. There is some "sensuality" but nothing graphic and hopefully executed in good taste. This is only my second Music Video, and my first AMV. Any comments or criticisms are appreciated, thanks. Also, there be spoliers ahead.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Re: Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 am

I am definitely one for appreciating the classics :up:

Pretty cool AMV. I want to watch this now and I have it so I think I may :mrgreen:

The Chojin II
Org Profile

Re: Cities of Night [Urotsukidoji]

Post by The Chojin II » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:46 pm

pan_dbgt01 wrote:I am definitely one for appreciating the classics :up:

Pretty cool AMV. I want to watch this now and I have it so I think I may :mrgreen:
I love 80s anime.

Thanks, much appreciated. That's cool, guess that means my video did its job. :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”