Looking for these Anime scenes

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
SnowIsColorless
Org Profile

Looking for these Anime scenes

Post by SnowIsColorless » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm looking for...
1. Two hands holding each other, or a person offering someone their hand. Any form of hand contact between two persons.
2. A person looking like they're having a headache, (having their hands on their head, looking pained etc, preferably female)
3. A person catching a paper plane, (I'm so sure I've seen this in a anime amv... Looked around like crazy, no luck though :oops: )
4. A girl in the sky with wings.
5. A scene where a person stands still in a crowd and all the others are flashing by.

I would be extremely grateful if you could provide me with even one of these, or something similar :)
Thank you! :rofl:

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Looking for these Anime scenes

Post by Kariudo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

For #1: Try Clannad (second half of the series), Clannad: After Story (throughout the series), Ah! My Goddess (TV), or .hack//roots (first episode or two, I think). A few scenes from Soul Eater might work too.

For #2, the first thing that comes to mind is Misato from Evangelion. Melissa Mao from Full Metal Panic! may also fit the bill.

For #3, I think you may be thinking about one of the promotional videos/openings for EF: The First Tale or EF: The Latter Tale

For #4: Air (TV). There's a very brief bit in the opening, a bit more in the ending, and I can't remember if it appears in the series itself...but if it is, I think it'd be in the second half, or right around episodes 5-7.

For #5...I can't help but feel that I've seen this more than I'm remembering. The first few episodes of Steins;Gate (TV) come to mind. Eden of the East might have some of that too.

DarkSnow
Org Profile

Post by DarkSnow » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 am

Well Kariudo pretty much nailed all of those, but for #1 I'd also suggest Summer Wars.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:18 am

1. Eureka seveN episode 12 has that exact scene between the two protagonists.
2. Once again Eureka seveN, either episode 11 (Anemone has a scene where she's holding her head and talking to Dominic) or the end of episode 8 when Eureka has a headache.
3. What Kariudo said
4. Again what Kariudo said xD
5. I feel like this happens to Tokiko in one of the later episodes of Busou Renkin.

SatoshiSakura
Org Profile

Post by SatoshiSakura » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:42 pm

1. original FMA OP, the part with Winry offering her hand
ep 21 of Angelic Layer
ep 1 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (kinda sorta, in the very beginning)
ep 11, 12, and 24 of X
ep 69 of CCS
the Clover music video
Clamp in Wonderland 2

2. Haruhi Suzumiya comes to mind

3. There's an airplane throwing scene in Macross Frontier, I don't remember if anyone caught it but it might be worth looking into?

4. the CCS op, ep 51 maybe ep 69 again, and Im almost positive there was some in the movie(s)

5. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Post by Eryl1981 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Sailor Moon fits most if not all of those requirements.

YES 1. Two hands holding each other, or a person offering someone their hand. Any form of hand contact between two persons.
YES 2. A person looking like they're having a headache, (having their hands on their head, looking pained etc, preferably female)
NO 3. A person catching a paper plane, (I'm so sure I've seen this in a anime amv... Looked around like crazy, no luck though )
YES 4. A girl in the sky with wings.
MAYBE 5. A scene where a person stands still in a crowd and all the others are flashing by.

Escaflowne would be another good anime and it also fits most of the requirements.

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 am

#5 - Serial Experiments Lain ep 5 has a bunch of examples of this.

Return to “General AMV”