Skywalker - Kami Jiken

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Skywalker - Kami Jiken

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:46 pm

This was pretty good, even if I disagree with the some of the effects like twitch n' the horizontal + Vertical flips. But the motion flowed pretty smoothly and the video followed the song pretty well. I wouldn't say this was the best character profile of Light, but it was pretty cool. :up:

SkywalkerAmv
Org Profile

Post by SkywalkerAmv » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 am

lloyd9988 wrote:This was pretty good, even if I disagree with the some of the effects like twitch n' the horizontal + Vertical flips. But the motion flowed pretty smoothly and the video followed the song pretty well. I wouldn't say this was the best character profile of Light, but it was pretty cool. :up:

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh, just a quick note:

Be careful with your camera motion. Yeah, most of them looks awesome, but sometimes it moves sooooo much that it starts to hurt my eyes and I can't really follow along. I understand it matches the intensity of the song but just kinda watch out for too much movement. If it feels like its too much, just ease up a bit. :P

Not an expert on AMVs... not really an editor... but just something I might give a heads-up on. :3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”