[TheRedflash66] Our Farewell

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

[TheRedflash66] Our Farewell

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 am

This was done all in one night. This is just a basic story of a woman who falls in love with a wolf man and has kids. After the wolf man dies the woman is alone with two kids and she moves to another place. as the kids grew up, their personalities start to change. Then soon the young boy leaves his mother forever.

Youtube

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: [TheRedflash66] Our Farewell

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 am

SprinkleSprankles wrote:Sugoi! <3
ありがと :)

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I truly adore this movie and I never thought that this kind of source would be good editing material unless you have a good story and very atmospheric music. As for the video, I thought the text didn't add too much to the story because of the messy scene selection, even for people who have seen the movie it comes across a bit confusing in some parts and they were never explained properly. For example, the fight - why were they fighting? Also, their school lives and why the mother was chasing the wolf - we know it's Ame but why is she chasing after him? As for the editing some cross fades were too fast and the white fades were unnecessary. You could have easily edited this without those if you focused more on your story.

Besides that, I thought some parts were really enjoyable to watch with certain parts of the music and it also brings back enjoyable moments from the movie. Keep it up!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I see what you mean

SprinkleSprankles
Org Profile

Post by SprinkleSprankles » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:
SprinkleSprankles wrote:Sugoi! <3
ありがと :)
どういたしまして。◠‿◠

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Well it was Supercell, so I HAD to watch this and I pretty much agree with Niwa about,
Niwa wrote:As for the video, I thought the text didn't add too much to the story because of the messy scene selection, even for people who have seen the movie it comes across a bit confusing in some parts and they were never explained properly. For example, the fight - why were they fighting? Also, their school lives and why the mother was chasing the wolf - we know it's Ame but why is she chasing after him? As for the editing some cross fades were too fast and the white fades were unnecessary. You could have easily edited this without those if you focused more on your story.
And for me, you didn't really match the pacing or the mood of the song in the video. I liked the styling of the text, but I think the contents and it's positioning (the timeframes) could have been placed better so to give the video more impact since it's more of a distraction just now. Some cuts were pretty awkward too, but the video as a whole was pretty cute to watch. <3

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 am

AimoAio wrote:Well it was Supercell, so I HAD to watch this and I pretty much agree with Niwa about,
Niwa wrote:As for the video, I thought the text didn't add too much to the story because of the messy scene selection, even for people who have seen the movie it comes across a bit confusing in some parts and they were never explained properly. For example, the fight - why were they fighting? Also, their school lives and why the mother was chasing the wolf - we know it's Ame but why is she chasing after him? As for the editing some cross fades were too fast and the white fades were unnecessary. You could have easily edited this without those if you focused more on your story.
And for me, you didn't really match the pacing or the mood of the song in the video. I liked the styling of the text, but I think the contents and it's positioning (the timeframes) could have been placed better so to give the video more impact since it's more of a distraction just now. Some cuts were pretty awkward too, but the video as a whole was pretty cute to watch. <3
I will have to agree with you & thanks :)

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 am

aww this was really nice ;~; but the video ended so abruptly X_X

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 pm

MystykAMV wrote:aww this was really nice ;~; but the video ended so abruptly X_X
Yes indeed it did... I'm bad at editing with movies (They always end soo abrupt)... Maybe I should re-do it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”