[TheRedflash66] Our Farewell

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[TheRedflash66] Our Farewell

Postby Kisagi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 am

This was done all in one night. This is just a basic story of a woman who falls in love with a wolf man and has kids. After the wolf man dies the woman is alone with two kids and she moves to another place. as the kids grew up, their personalities start to change. Then soon the young boy leaves his mother forever.

Youtube
Kisagi

Re: [TheRedflash66] Our Farewell

Postby Kisagi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 am

SprinkleSprankles wrote:Sugoi! <3

ありがと :)
Kisagi

Postby Niwa » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I truly adore this movie and I never thought that this kind of source would be good editing material unless you have a good story and very atmospheric music. As for the video, I thought the text didn't add too much to the story because of the messy scene selection, even for people who have seen the movie it comes across a bit confusing in some parts and they were never explained properly. For example, the fight - why were they fighting? Also, their school lives and why the mother was chasing the wolf - we know it's Ame but why is she chasing after him? As for the editing some cross fades were too fast and the white fades were unnecessary. You could have easily edited this without those if you focused more on your story.

Besides that, I thought some parts were really enjoyable to watch with certain parts of the music and it also brings back enjoyable moments from the movie. Keep it up!
Niwa
Cake Addiction

Postby Kisagi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I see what you mean

Kisagi

Postby SprinkleSprankles » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:
SprinkleSprankles wrote:Sugoi! <3

ありがと :)

どういたしまして。◠‿◠
SprinkleSprankles

Postby AimoAio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Well it was Supercell, so I HAD to watch this and I pretty much agree with Niwa about,
Niwa wrote:As for the video, I thought the text didn't add too much to the story because of the messy scene selection, even for people who have seen the movie it comes across a bit confusing in some parts and they were never explained properly. For example, the fight - why were they fighting? Also, their school lives and why the mother was chasing the wolf - we know it's Ame but why is she chasing after him? As for the editing some cross fades were too fast and the white fades were unnecessary. You could have easily edited this without those if you focused more on your story.

And for me, you didn't really match the pacing or the mood of the song in the video. I liked the styling of the text, but I think the contents and it's positioning (the timeframes) could have been placed better so to give the video more impact since it's more of a distraction just now. Some cuts were pretty awkward too, but the video as a whole was pretty cute to watch. <3
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Kisagi » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:28 am

AimoAio wrote:Well it was Supercell, so I HAD to watch this and I pretty much agree with Niwa about,
Niwa wrote:As for the video, I thought the text didn't add too much to the story because of the messy scene selection, even for people who have seen the movie it comes across a bit confusing in some parts and they were never explained properly. For example, the fight - why were they fighting? Also, their school lives and why the mother was chasing the wolf - we know it's Ame but why is she chasing after him? As for the editing some cross fades were too fast and the white fades were unnecessary. You could have easily edited this without those if you focused more on your story.

And for me, you didn't really match the pacing or the mood of the song in the video. I liked the styling of the text, but I think the contents and it's positioning (the timeframes) could have been placed better so to give the video more impact since it's more of a distraction just now. Some cuts were pretty awkward too, but the video as a whole was pretty cute to watch. <3

I will have to agree with you & thanks :)
Kisagi

Postby MystykAMV » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 am

aww this was really nice ;~; but the video ended so abruptly X_X
MystykAMV

Postby Kisagi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 pm

MystykAMV wrote:aww this was really nice ;~; but the video ended so abruptly X_X

Yes indeed it did... I'm bad at editing with movies (They always end soo abrupt)... Maybe I should re-do it.

Kisagi

Return to AMV Announcements